Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys, I know I comment a lot on this thread, but I feel like I should be doing something here,
I keep getting asked when am I going to post an update to my story, so I've decided to post onto FF.net, I am currently writing two stories on this game at the moment, one with Mia and one with Eve.
I worked really hard on these this for the past year, I would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out!

PS, I'm currently adding Eve's story, so I will send a link to it when it gets published...

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, I know I comment a lot on this thread, but I feel like I should be doing something here,
I keep getting asked when am I going to post an update to my story, so I've decided to post onto FF.net, I am currently writing two stories on this game at the moment, one with Mia and one with Eve.
I worked really hard on these this for the past year, I would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out!

PS, I'm currently adding Eve's story, so I will send a link to it when it gets published...
This story is Amazing! Thanks for writing it, Mia is my favorite!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blastquicks

Baddawg89

Aug 18, 2018

John Cleese's French taunter in Monty Python and the Holy Grail sums it up nicely. "Oh, yes! It's verrah nyce!" Looking forward to the parts where Andy gets to start boning the various babes. LOL!

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
She is not dissapointed, she is just horny. Maybe she want Terrys shaft first. But better listen to Alpha Female Odette ;)
Ok, I guess....plus if Eve liked another girl, i have no idea who'd she want...i guess maybe Sara...but i never really thought about it...

Well I mean, comparing Terry to mc is probably like comparing a pencil to a tree trunk
How do you know?
For all we know, Terry has an MC member himself! :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote