Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I like fanarts with Eric, whoever does them please go on. There's plenty of MC fanarts. I enjoy seeing other characters as the lead, wether it's Eric, Harold, my man Pizza guy or that guy on the beach maried with not-Scarlett Johansson.

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
Dude Erik is even worse than jenny, he is always asking the mc to buy him shit. The least he can do is to let the mc fuck his mom.
I agree, but I wouldn't say Erik is worse than Jenny. He acts like a friend, gives you booze, let's you use his basement, let's you fuck his mom, gives you the fake I'd hookup with Terry, and tries to protect your girl. He's a bro, but I'd rather the edits be about mc.

eric is just a fat lazy bum. mc is the true chad of the game :p
Yes

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agree, but I wouldn't say Erik is worse than Jenny. He acts like a friend, gives you booze, let's you use his basement, let's you fuck his mom, gives you the fake I'd hookup with Terry, and tries to protect your girl. He's a bro, but I'd rather the edits be about mc.
The real bro is Tony. Helps you with the mafia, gives you a job, lets you fuck his wife and takes care of your kids.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote