Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I wish there were more tittyfuck scenes. There are a bunch of characters with huge tits, but you can only titfuck Diane and Ivy. Fingers crossed that DC will add more in future updates.

Reactions: DockOck and Dominik

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I wish there were more tittyfuck scenes. There are a bunch of characters with huge tits, but you can only titfuck Diane and Ivy. Fingers crossed that DC will add more in future updates.
I feel like the titfuck scenes that do exist are underwhelming as well, I mean...no gentle suck while giving a titjob on a cock that big? for shame

Reactions: Hiro123 and DockOck

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only way he could get more scenes per update is if DC found someone to help him with the art. But at this point I don't think it will happen. This game has been in development for 4 years now if he didn't find someone until now, I doubt he will find in the future.

aflyonthewa11

Apr 24, 2020
i haven't been drawing lately but here's a render i never posted. i always thought the nun would look great rockin a coroset or something sexy underneath as a juxtaposition to her femdom character. i feel like nipple piercings would be kinda hot on her too but that's just personal preference

IMG_1479.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
i haven't been drawing lately but here's a render i never posted. i always thought the nun would look great rockin a coroset or something sexy underneath as a juxtaposition to her femdom character. i feel like nipple piercings would be kinda hot on her too but that's just personal preference

View attachment 680270
i think you will like those pics i took from the stream

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote