Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Yeah It's worse when there are multiple characters in one update, if feels like none of the characters get the amount of scenes they deserve.
I think the game starts to get the problem Something Unlimited had. The game is very wide but not deep. A huge selection of characters have a very few scene each. Also its kinda shame the ones already finished (like Roxy and Sis) dont have certain scenes (like anal or for Roxy BJ).
Since the game makes a lot of money I hope after they finish with the story they dont move on immediately but will expand with new scenes. Even if it willbe like 5 years from now :D

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the game starts to get the problem Something Unlimited had. The game is very wide but not deep. A huge selection of characters have a very few scene each. Also its kinda shame the ones already finished (like Roxy and Sis) dont have certain scenes (like anal or for Roxy BJ).
Since the game makes a lot of money I hope after they finish with the story they dont move on immediately but will expand with new scenes. Even if it willbe like 5 years from now :D
DC can always add more scenes in the future, even yesterday on stream DC said that roxxy will have more scenes. He is more focused now on finishing everyone's stories and then he can add more scenes.

Last edited:

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
DC can always add more scenes in the future, even yesterday on stream DC said that roxxy will have more scenes. He is more focused now on finishing everyone's stories and then he can add more scenes.
I’m sure that’ll be with the dating system that’s to be included. I saw a while ago that a lot of the foreplay/blowjob/tit job scenes would be “rewards” for successful dates. So there’s always hope for more scenes for characters where variety is lacking.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Yup, tbh her story was more about her parents than her. I kinda wish we could have Helen and Mia at once, but that would mean cucking Harold, who seems pretty cool.
I agree!
I wish she had her own story...
That's why I wrote this....

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote