Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There seems to be quite a bit of stuff to mess with this time. Not sure if i ripped it all or not, i can't seem to find iwanka jacuzzi stuff apart from some swimming bits but last update she had a body and arms, is it still in there or was it removed?
I'd like to see a MC+Eric+Iwanka scene if you or someone else wants to do it. It was kinda missing for me in this update.

D

Deleted member 1746130

Is there any chance of any of these fan-art scenes being turned into a mod? I know they'd need writing, etc, added but it'd be cool to see some extra content added. These people are putting work into the fan-art.

Reactions: jowishg

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is there any chance of any of these fan-art scenes being turned into a mod? I know they'd need writing, etc, added but it'd be cool to see some extra content added. These people are putting work into the fan-art.
It's been done already there's 2-3 alternative stories existing as mods for the game. Hefelo drawings and Maim-Lain if I recall. But yes more of it would be welcome.

D

Deleted member 1746130

It's been done already there's 2-3 alternative stories existing as mods for the game. Hefelo drawings and Maim-Lain if I recall. But yes more of it would be welcome.
I only ever found Maim-Lain's pack/mod for Summertime Saga. Not sure what the Hefelo drawings one is. Would you have a link for it?

As you said, more are definitely welcome. Sometimes I just wonder whether I should start writing character lines in preparation, and further, whether I should actually try myself to make the mods. Problem is, I have 0 experience with this sort of thing apart from creative writing and dialogue.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I explained incorrectly : Maim did the coding and Hefelo the art. I even participated in writing for one of the stories. But yes if you've seen Maim's mod, you've seen everything there is, to my knowledge. And you can ask Maim about coding.

D

Deleted member 1746130

I only ever found Maim-Lain's pack/mod for Summertime Saga. Not sure what the Hefelo drawings one is. Would you have a link for it?

As you said, more are definitely welcome. Sometimes I just wonder whether I should start writing character lines in preparation, and further, whether I should actually try myself to make the mods. Problem is, I have 0 experience with this sort of thing apart from creative writing and dialogue.
I see, I see!

I appreciate the response, my friend, greatly!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
There seems to be quite a bit of stuff to mess with this time. Not sure if i ripped it all or not, i can't seem to find iwanka jacuzzi stuff apart from some swimming bits but last update she had a body and arms, is it still in there or was it removed?
here this was supposed to be in the game, it's too harem, another treesome with iwanka erik and mc would really take

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
with some slight editing, Erik has a phone to record and take pictures now, i wonder what else he'll see and if he will share his gifs.
i should probably play the game and see if i am missing any art.
I'm actually low-key starting to ship Erik and Iwanka, i feel like there's so much room for something funny!

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Are there any new bits with the family girls in the new patch? Would love some new Debbie and Diane art.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Still lamenting over the fact that they still didn't replace every old art with new, especially for Debbie. But I understand everybody prefers real new content. Me included, but still I wish they'll find the time to do that, it would be more enjoyable to replay some old paths with new art.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote