Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alexsans

Aug 12, 2020
Hi guys!
I start playing about a month ago, and I like the game, but it was strange to me that I haven't found anything like this, so I made it. I think I put every character in this, but if I forgot anyone, just lemme know.

Enjoy! :D (I'd recommend download the file, to see it in HQ)

PS: if anyone would be curious: after Missy, I left a spot for her mother, if anytime in the future she get into the game.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
if anyone could send me better quality pics about any characters to change in this. I want to change every character to a pose, where their arms are just hanging near the body.
I don't know what you mean here? Do you want the art rips of all the characters? If you click on my profile posts i told someone what i use to do it before, but its thousands of images so i'd always advise doing a character at a time not the whole game at once.

Reactions: alexsans

alexsans

Aug 12, 2020
I don't know what you mean here? Do you want the art rips of all the characters? If you click on my profile posts i told someone what i use to do it before, but its thousands of images so i'd always advise doing a character at a time not the whole game at once.
Thanks, I'll check it.

pita riggs

Feb 14, 2019
Hi guys!
I start playing about a month ago, and I like the game, but it was strange to me that I haven't found anything like this, so I made it. I think I put every character in this, but if I forgot anyone, just lemme know.

Enjoy! :D (I'd recommend download the file, to see it in HQ)

PS: if anyone could help me about to fill the gaps, where the pregnant character is not available, it would be welcome. And I would happy too, if anyone could send me better quality pics about any characters to change in this. I want to change every character to a pose, where their arms are just hanging near the body. Oh, and if anyone would be curious: after Missy, I left a spot for her mother, if anytime in the future she get into the game.

Hey this is awesome! How did you extract all these images, and are some of them copies from other bodies (like Kassy)?

alexsans

Aug 12, 2020
Hey this is awesome! How did you extract all these images, and are some of them copies from other bodies (like Kassy)?
I took hundreds of screenshots from the game and from the streams of DC, but yesterday Rubbishcoder explained me how the rpa extracting works, so I recently reworking the file, to make better quality characters, and maybe I can make a few more pregnant characters too.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Awesome to see more Odette, I love her so much I will put up some of the ones I was working on just to keep her content flowing. Here is a sneak peak of "Smoking fetish Odette!"
I was going to move straight to Debbie but Odette is such a perfect bad girl, I had to hit her on the way. Debbie is now at a loss of what to do...

Odette has the black pouty lipstick DSL's which make her look even hotter doing anything. Also made a preggie version cause why not? :ROFLMAO::devilish:

More to come but I am really slow at what I do cause I want to make them quality. Enjoy!

Smoking Odette Set:

OdetteBadGirl.png OdetteBadGirlPreggie.png OdetteBadGirl2.png OdetteBadGirl3.png OdetteBadGirlPreggie2.png OdetteBadGirlPreggie3.png OdetteBadGirlPreggie4.png OdetteBadGirl4.png debbie1.png OdetteBadGirl1.png OdetteBadGirl5.png

Bonus:

Diane2.png Dianelipstick.png Dianecowsmk.png Dianelipstick2.png diane_body_b_jerk2.png diane_body_b_laying_back_naked.png

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Unless I was wrong, but wasn't someone here who posted small 2D animated clips that were rendered using NVidia AI tech or something?

Seeing Nvidia just announced new GPU's I'd like to know a bit more Unless it works only for Developer Cards.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote