Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys!
Me and Patbaconking123 are starting a discord server about Mia.
We are also talking about everyone else, but Mia is the general focus.
We allow and encourage fanart, fanfiction, thoughts on where we think the story should go, and more off topic shit.
I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would check it out!

just letting you know that the link is down

elsmo10

Jun 10, 2018
People moaned at me several times for that. To the point that i got fed up posting anything involving any characters in any situations.

If you have an idea of a scene i could see what i could do. unless its super odd.
I dont know maybe Debbie doing it with others? Just throw something that was in my mind and also a good idea I guess :p

Reactions: tyrone2

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys,
I've been kinda struggling recently. When using the normal 3/4 angle for faces I somewhat manage but on different angles I'm having issues. Most of my experience is set in eastern style and Cookies style is.. more western(?)

Do you guys have some tips to reproduce it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Patbaconking123

Pat don

Sep 17, 2019
What are some good mods other than lians mod and naughty tribute mod. I'm looking for the mods that add more scenes like those 2.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Pat don
i doubt there are any mods aside from those in the mod section. Keitaro and I actually wanted to make one but time wasn't/isn't in our favour. Life's busy.
Cookie's style is rather special so only few artists even consider imitating it too.

Llwynog

Aug 11, 2020
I know this is dumb and not really new, but i thought it was kinda fun.
I took screenshots of Eve's story and my phone just decided to put some of them into a video...
Let me know what you think.

Well I like it, but I'm biased, I like Eve's hug :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote