Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Heyho,
finally some time at hand..^^"

Have I posted this one already? It's a remain of the Mod Keitaro and I wanted to make. Sadly available time made it impossible... >.<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks great, what do u use? Would love to try to animate some of my stuff like this.

rave

May 29, 2017
Enough ppl liked my first one so here you go: "Smoking Fetish Diane." I don't smoke for the record, but sometimes *certain* women do look super hot doing it. Diane is just a bad girl at heart as well so it suits her. Added in some fan fiction as well. :devilish:

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

man this is great!

Reactions: Triple_

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys!
Me and Patbaconking123 are starting a discord server about Mia.
We are also talking about everyone else, but Mia is the general focus.
We allow and encourage fanart, fanfiction, thoughts on where we think the story should go, and more off topic shit.
I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would check it out!

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Hey all, I found a few photo's on a site of pregnant diane riding MC on his bed, Jenny in a tank top Bj and jenny under the computer desk BJ. just curious if anyone knows who did the work. credit were credit is due and all that!

Also, I've been looking at the potential of the beach house, and I kinda want to expand on it, like bring a favorite girl to it for the weekend or something. so, anyone have a good starter resource for renpy coding? cuase if I'm gonna do it, I better learn where to start

Reactions: Patbaconking123

MADRØX

Dec 1, 2018
this is fun! it tells a story, as well as being smexy. Oddette the BTGG was sadly underutilized in my opinion.
Thanks. I want to do it in a story style but it's early for now :) For Odette should be given more ground in the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote