Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elsmo10

Jun 10, 2018
Do not hate me for that opinion, but I just had to say that we have almost nothing about Debbie or especially Debbie with other guys. I respect if people don’t want to see that but I‘m just saying that it would be cool if someone would also drop stuff like this :)

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Do not hate me for that opinion, but I just had to say that we have almost nothing about Debbie or especially Debbie with other guys. I respect if people don’t want to see that but I‘m just saying that it would be cool if someone would also drop stuff like this :)
Debbie and Diane are my favs for sure. Family girls are tops. When I play, it is really hard to leave the house. :ROFLMAO:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
People moaned at me several times for that. To the point that i got fed up posting anything involving any characters in any situations.

If you have an idea of a scene i could see what i could do. unless its super odd.

Jan 28, 2018
Also I was wondering, is anyone interested in making some Mia content like art and stories?

#RubbishCoder.

Yes I would be interested in suggesting you a scene.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I could do something with Mia but shes in the process of having her art changed. There are only 5 faces and no arms for her new body. unless you want her head on someone elses body, or something with the old stuff.

Reactions: Patbaconking123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote