• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i was always interested in seeing a better jenny titfuck scene, the sorta kinda one we get during the camshow blowjob always felt like a tease. shower or at the breakfast table also made sense headcanon wise, cuase that's either when shes mischievous or more willing to be focused on the MC.

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone have any ideas for art?
Preferably Eve, Mia, and the family girls, but I'll take what you guys ask for into consideration,
Hit me!
Yeah, I was always waiting on a window show from Mia, or that office in her house, maybe an officer uniform from daddys closet. Eve could try the topless jogging and end in sex on the bench. How bout that streaker poster in the police station, maybe Diane talks Debbie and Jenny into trying it and get caught. The waterfall is also underwhelming. Huge Grace fan, not Odette... so Grace in shower or nude on bike or tattoo shop counter or alley or deliver pizza and she answers nude and explains she heard about a big cock pizza guy but didnt know it was him.

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys, not a patron yet, but DC seems to be asking fans for ideas on Rhonda storyline. Uuhhh yeah. I hope he sees this post. Rhonda is curious about what happens medic room at the pool. She catches him in the hole and being surprised he jumps back and she ses his baby arm hold an apple;). Or her training on the track, she gets a cramp and Coach Bridgette takes her to her office for a small massage on the table no one wants that smelly liniment on their clothes so both strip and DC walks in during 69 maybe wanting autograph on wrestling poster. Time for his extra credit and finally get that last A. Rhonda always hated Annie for reporting to Principle Smith, how about her asking master prankster Eve and DC to help her get Annie back. Duct tape naked to the spread wide in the broken shower room, or use the super sticky stuff to trap her and Principle Smith naked (ball gag and whip in office cabinet and mask in desk) while both wearing the painting costumes.
Rhonda has gained a little weight during the quarantine. She read somewhere that sex burns alot of calories, but she is unsure and that magazine she was reading would convince her to try. But where is it? Hope it wasnt one that Mia and I cut up for art class... Maybe in the treehouse or just maybe should try looking in Eric's mailbox for one of Tammy's exercise magazine.
Rhonda got caught smoking weed in the park by the cops. Her dad is chief so she got an earful and had to change her training route. Surely no one would be in the Cemetery. She gets that spooky feeling while running through and doesnt see sweet little Pussywillow and trips. Her poor ankle is sprained. She remembers overhearing Roxxy telling her friends at school that she hurt her ankle and DC had magic hands. So Rhonda calls DC for a favor. Ice, ace bandage, and those magic hands would do the trick. Ice? Where in the hell ya gonna get ice? (ice machine in apartments) or ace bandage? (hospital 2nd floor cabinet or coach office). DC to the rescue. But rubbing the pain away, DC gets a pantie shot and it stands up. Trying to cover it up, DC tripsbackwards on poor Pussywillow. Laying flat on his back, Rhonda sees it rock hard. Ya know, Ive been wondering why the lifeguard likes taking you to the medic room all the time. Right there in the cemetery. Rhonda usually likes to run everywhere to stay in shape, but tonight, she's going for a ride, cowgirl style. The nun watching from her room window masturbating with Harolds police baton.

Ii got a million of'em. Really hope that one gets in the game!

Reactions: Blastquicks
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote