Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 28, 2018
I could do something with Mia but shes in the process of having her art changed. There are only 5 faces and no arms for her new body. unless you want her head on someone elses body, or something with the old stuff.
Yes I’d like having her head on someone else’s Body, thanks.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Enough ppl liked my first one so here you go: "Smoking Fetish Diane." I don't smoke for the record, but sometimes *certain* women do look super hot doing it. Diane is just a bad girl at heart as well so it suits her. Added in some fan fiction as well. :devilish:

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Also, how about Mia’s head on Annie’s body? Here’s a piece I made and posted last year.
I've really been short on time to actually sit down and do anything which is odd considering the state of the world right now.

So i mashed some of the requests together, you've got Mia on Annie's body while disrobing but i don't have time to make it better or a scene.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
I've really been short on time to actually sit down and do anything which is odd considering the state of the world right now.

So i mashed some of the requests together, you've got Mia on Annie's body while disrobing but i don't have time to make it better or a scene.
Ahhh yes...
The negotiator!

I like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Patbaconking123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote