Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 15, 2017
Man i appreciate the effort put in there but having a single picture with no story context is one thing. Having it the game tied to the story is a whole different thing.
I know what do you mean. I don't have the time to make a whole storyline and I'm not into modding the game...
Here are very talented guys and modder also maybe they can do something new for us.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Man i appreciate the effort put in there but having a single picture with no story context is one thing. Having it the game tied to the story is a whole different thing.
I know what do you mean. I don't have the time to make a whole storyline and I'm not into modding the game...
Here are very talented guys and modder also maybe they can do something new for us.
Ive made original scenes and posted them on here, but sometimes i just need more time to do them, but i also write fics about the game and post them on Fanfiction, if you wanna read some just hmu!

xkmd

Jun 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
All very interesting ideas! your perspective feels off, and you didn't take the time to smooth out the work. but really, the fact that you're having these ideas and sharing them is pretty cool! full disclosure, head cannon eve is a trap for me, and there was a whole weird internal written fanfic wherin the two of you take turns knocking up Odette. BUT, besides the point. thank you for sharing the work, and here's to your improvement!

Reactions: xkmd
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote