Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I think from just looking at this thread... There’s a general consensus in new fan art that Maria’s, Tina’s and Odette’s bodies are just top tier
I was going to do a whole scene where 3 of the teachers had those bodies but Odette didn't have the clothes for it.

Erik had been hospitalized due to heart issues because of his monster dong (shamelessly stolen from the doctor scenes in treasure of Nadia) so needed catch up classes. Miss Ross had first aid training so had to relieve him while Miss Bissette taught him. Because of the mess the first time Miss Ross had to get naked to spare her clothes from the stains. Miss Bissette knew that a teacher being naked with him would look bad so was also going to take her clothes off because why not. Roxxy who was also in the catch up class was the voice of reason that 2 naked teachers jerking off Erik was nuts but she was threatened with expulsion if she didn't shut up because Erik's life was at stake.

It was all getting too elaborate so i stopped. with only partial bits done.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Do you can make eve and grace? I would be happy to see that
Creating characters is a really long process, but in the story I wanted to include a half-emo punk partner and I have a soft spot for summertime characters.
so I don't promise anything, but anyway, it takes a while to get to my classmates.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote