Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
you got any suggestions for fan art?

(preferably not MC coz his art is a pain in the ass to edit)
1. I would suspect Principle Smith uses Annie, probably regularly. Given the relationship and attitudes we see with these two, I envision Annie and Smith in the same sex act as Helen and Angelica.
2. Rump (the oldest guy in the game (currently)) doggying Mia or Eve (the two youngest looking girls). Just for the fun of it.
3. Mia servicing Harold at their secret(?) overlook location.
4. Judith and Becca (the two most submission girls) each strapped to one of Diane's breeding benches with a guy doing each while Diane collects cash from the line of guys waiting their turn.

Reactions: fgfsfhbbbgff

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
great stuff mate

howdo you add the text boxes? what folder is that in? also what font did you use

1. I would suspect Principle Smith uses Annie, probably regularly. Given the relationship and attitudes we see with these two, I envision Annie and Smith in the same sex act as Helen and Angelica.
2. Rump (the oldest guy in the game (currently)) doggying Mia or Eve (the two youngest looking girls). Just for the fun of it.
3. Mia servicing Harold at their secret(?) overlook location.
4. Judith and Becca (the two most submission girls) each strapped to one of Diane's breeding benches with a guy doing each while Diane collects cash from the line of guys waiting their turn.
interesting - lemme see what I can do

Reactions: Luther Grady

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
great stuff mate

howdo you add the text boxes? what folder is that in? also what font did you use

interesting - lemme see what I can do
The dialogue box is under the boxes folder titled Dialogue chat box and I used Legendum font, It's what my photo software uses

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I'd also love to see Roxxy and Cletus explored more. I really love that part where she can flash her tits when MC loses that shooting bet. Makes me think about ways she can up the ante. :sneaky:

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I'd also love to see Roxxy and Cletus explored more. I really love that part where she can flash her tits when MC loses that shooting bet. Makes me think about ways she can up the ante. :sneaky:
so many men of culture all around - I'll see what I can do

The dialogue box is under the boxes folder titled Dialogue chat box and I used Legendum font, It's what my photo software uses
thanks
what software do you use?

Reactions: JagOvv
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote