Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
MC getting action with two of most dominating gals
View attachment 982692

damn that looks great how did you edit the steam and all onto them?
Awesome! This also gives me an idea:
- Sister Angelica is at it, again. This time, however, she's been able to turn some tables. She's got, up in her chambers, a shackled Principle Smith with Titty filling Smith with Holy Seed!
- Next, out in the alleyway beside Sugar Tats, Pilly is enjoying sweet, sweet payback on a very unwilling Grace. Meanwhile, in the garage at Sugar Tats, Tuuku drugs some of Odette's graveyard wine and is finally able to fulfill one of his dreams with a, now, unconscious Odette
- Finally, Mr. Bubbles, Eric, and Eric's World of Orcette buddies are in Cosmic Cumics spitroasting Kassy and Lily.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
- Sister Angelica is at it, again. This time, however, she's been able to turn some tables. She's got, up in her chambers, a shackled Principle Smith with Titty filling Smith with Holy Seed!
- Next, out in the alleyway beside Sugar Tats, Pilly is enjoying sweet, sweet payback on a very unwilling Grace. Meanwhile, in the garage at Sugar Tats, Tuuku drugs some of Odette's graveyard wine and is finally able to fulfill one of his dreams with a, now, unconscious Odette
- Finally, Mr. Bubbles, Eric, and Eric's World of Orcette buddies are in Cosmic Cumics spitroasting Kassy and Lily.
oddette one is too rapey bruv - idm rapey games but I ain't creating my own art thats rapey sorry.

also just lemme know the names of the eriks buddies - I don't have the game anymore

- Next, out in the alleyway beside Sugar Tats, Pilly is enjoying sweet, sweet payback on a very unwilling Grace.
that said , here you go
another req.jpg

edit : gallery updated with all new posts

Last edited:

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
oddette one is too rapey bruv - idm rapey games but I ain't creating my own art thats rapey sorry.

also just lemme know the names of the eriks buddies - I don't have the game anymore

that said , here you go
View attachment 983462

edit : gallery updated with all new posts
I'd love to see some MC Grace solo action, maybe Eve and Odette weren't home that day so they decided to have some fun of their own

Also Erik's buddies are named Justin and Carl...im pretty sure

Reactions: Patbaconking123

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
How about something with that basketball game between MC and Dexter, except Dexter wins and fucks Roxxy?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I'd love to see some MC Grace solo action, maybe Eve and Odette weren't home that day so they decided to have some fun of their own
rew.jpg

(just realized that what she says rhymes lmao)

How about something with that basketball game between MC and Dexter, except Dexter wins and fucks Roxxy?
I've done a bit of dexter with diane and debbie see my gallery

I like how you think mate but I can only do like 5-10 minute edits now - and whatever you are asking those characters have next to no art so I won't do these

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
well its been fun, but I gotta take a break so I'm probably not gonna post any fan for the next 2 or so updates.
cheers guys

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
do you have that pic of bisette without eric?
The numbers that probably wont show as they are in black are how to change odette's arms to match (use the hue chroma tool, top number is hue, middle is chroma, bottom that i didnt use is lightness) assuming you have the game art ripped? She doesn't have many faces to choose from.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote