Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
hi, (maybe this is not the right place):
I am recreating the character of Jenny
1611593560636.png 1611593570831.png
1611593603040.png 1611593595030.png
for the body I've managed enough to equalize her curves, remaining a bit 'realistic (I have to decrease gi abdominals)
1611593655364.png
but now I have a big problem with the face (she looks like a forty years old woman), she doesn't look like her at all. the reason is that I can't find the right morps and the eyelashes equal to hers.
do you have any advice? does anyone want to help me (contact me in private or write here below)?

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1003761 View attachment 1003762
View attachment 1003764 View attachment 1003763
for the body I've managed enough to equalize her curves, remaining a bit 'realistic (I have to decrease gi abdominals)
View attachment 1003768
but now I have a big problem with the face (she looks like a forty years old woman), she doesn't look like her at all. the reason is that I can't find the right morps and the eyelashes equal to hers.
do you have any advice? does anyone want to help me (contact me in private or write here below)?
i think she needs:

-bigger tits
-bigger ass
-lighter hair
-a bit thicker thighs
-skin a bit more color
-thinner chin

to do her face with a 3d model will be hard. can you try letting her smirk like in the original?
but i really like your idea. can you do some other characters too like judith and mrs. smith?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 1003761 View attachment 1003762
View attachment 1003764 View attachment 1003763
View attachment 1003768
First of all I must say that I don't like the idea of a 3D version of Summertime saga... but Anyway when I think about a 3D character the sister is like this...

Summertime_saga.jpg

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
First of all I must say that I don't like the idea of a 3D version of Summertime saga... but Anyway when I think about a 3D character the sister is like this...

View attachment 1004156
I'm not exactly remaking the game in 3D, but more like being inspired by them. in the sense that I don't want to redo the same story.

who created it? wow how can i get that character?, at least his skin

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I'm not exactly remaking the game in 3D, but more like being inspired by them. in the sense that I don't want to redo the same story.

who created it? wow how can i get that character?, at least his skin
I made it. It's custom. Rendered in DAZ Iray

Reactions: Fecos

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
it's not easy give some advice without knowing what is your level or what morph you have... and what model you are using

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
to made this it took me about 10minutes. I chose a characer tha have a young face. than I morph it because the cheek was too big, I made the chin bigger and the nose more tiny. than I change the skin to something that I like. put a nice hair and pants e made a similar pose. 10 minutes. I used a GF3 model

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
to made this it took me about 10minutes. I chose a characer tha have a young face. than I morph it because the cheek was too big, I made the chin bigger and the nose more tiny. than I change the skin to something that I like. put a nice hair and pants e made a similar pose. 10 minutes. I used a GF3 model
I just need to know what skin (those eyelashes are perfect) you used and then more or less know what main morph you used. (I know I've seen that morphs somewhere). the rest I can get away with, is getting something more for my needs.
the fact that it is g3 is not a problem i use xtrafter for g8

but if you pass me the scene i would love you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote