Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kevboy888

Feb 17, 2021
there is next to no art of Mrs smith in-game , thats why no one has done much fan art of her - and most people dont have DCs skill so until an update with her content drops - I doubt you'll see much fan art of her
Thanks for the information. With a character with such big tits and potential, you would think there would be more

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the information. With a character with such big tits and potential, you would think there would be more
She is one of several people with minimal updated art. She doesn't even have any naked arms to use.

is there going to be another update devoted to debbie like years from now or is her stuff just going to be sprinkled in with the tech update? It's always kind of a bummer seeing her old art next to her new art which looks so good
No idea, he would be better off just doing some a week, rather than combining it with the 6 monthly updates as he'll never catch up at that rate.

Reactions: Kevboy888

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
I'm sorry to be a downer, but most people just don't find her attractive or have any interest in her. I personally find her to be mean and overly aggressive, that's the main reasons why I have no interest in her.

Reactions: Kevboy888

Kevboy888

Feb 17, 2021
I'm sorry to be a downer, but most people just don't find her attractive or have any interest in her. I personally find her to be mean and overly aggressive, that's the main reasons why I have no interest in her.
Its a fair point. The two ladies with the largest breasts Sister Angelica and Principal Smith seem to be made out to be evil/aggressive, or in league with the devil. It's a shame because they are the two characters I want to see more of. You are not a downer, its just your opinion, and a valid one.

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
Its a fair point. The two ladies with the largest breasts Sister Angelica and Principal Smith seem to be made out to be evil/aggressive, or in league with the devil. It's a shame because they are the two characters I want to see more of. You are not a downer, its just your opinion, and a valid one.
There is something to give you hope though. Since Annie is going to be one of the choose-able characters and since Annie and Principal Smith seem to be joined at the hip; there is a better than average chance that DC will include a scene or two of the MC fucking Principal Smith.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote