Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What game is that?
The rather crappy Rogue-Like Evolution that is years old despite never progressing, with characters that get worse and worse looking as they are added. The items in that gif are more likely from the expanded mod found in the mod section of this site but i haven't bothered to play it in ages.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
The rather crappy Rogue-Like Evolution that is years old despite never progressing, with characters that get worse and worse looking as they are added. The items in that gif are more likely from the expanded mod found in the mod section of this site but i haven't bothered to play it in ages.
Yup, that's the one. I just drew new sprites and stuck em in there.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I know we're all about the h-scenes, here.

But I wanted to post a few thoughts about dialog. I don't want to make more work for DC. However, I think I'd like to see some expansion of character interaction concerning certain developments in-game. Specifically, Debbie and Diane, eventually, are tag teaming MC. So, when Diane gets pregnant, I would expect some acknowledgement from Debbie of who the father is. I don't view such a scene as potentially confrontational but to see zero mention of it between these two characters kinda breaks immersion for me. Just my opinion.

And I would find it humorous to have a still of pregnant Debbie, Diane, and Jenny staring in surprise at each other as it dawns on them who has fathered all three of their children. After all, I would expect Jenny to know if not easily guess who knocked up Diane. And if Debbie was part of the pregnancy mini-game, I would expect Jenny to know who's the father there, too. Yet another dialog scene possibility between her and MC as she makes fun of him and/or gives him shit about it.
We get a scene like these with Eve when she, Grace, Odette, and MC are together at Sugar Tats when either Grace or Odette bring home their child.

Finally, Tina and Becca are another pair that we could get some laughs out of as Becca comes to realize who fathered her new sibling. After all, she knows MC banged her mom at least once. What's to say a ditz like her can't, eventually, figure it out? And if Becca was in the pregnancy game? Tina knows "The Squad" is passing around MC. Again, there's that shot of Tina and Becca, this time, staring at each other's bellies with the look of realization/surprise/shock/horror on their faces knowing MC fathered both babies.

Just some thoughts from the hammock in Havana.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I noticed that there were some fine DAZ3D depictions of Summertime characters in this forum. So, I decided to try my hand at it. Please, let me know what you think of my rendition of these two classic characters.
R300501 I have had sex with every other doable babe in this town.jpg
I have had sex with every other doable babe in this town.
R300502 and NOW...you have a chance Judith. You're gonna love it.jpg
and NOW...you have a chance Judith. You're gonna love it R300503 I like you as a friend. Can we just be friends.jpg
I like you as a friend. Can we just be friends?
R300504 Oh...of course. It's just that 'just friends' won't be in the sequel.jpg
Oh...of course. It's just that 'just friends' won't be in the sequel. R300505 Is this what you want.jpg
Is this what you want?
R300506 It is a really good start, Judith! Your size is in the top tier in Summertown.jpg
It is a really good start, Judith! Your size is in the top tier in Summertown.
Please, let me know if you want me to continue.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I noticed that there were some fine DAZ3D depictions of Summertime characters in this forum. So, I decided to try my hand at it. Please, let me know what you think of my rendition of these two classic characters.
View attachment 1090181
I have had sex with every other doable babe in this town.
View attachment 1090183
and NOW...you have a chance Judith. You're gonna love it View attachment 1090184
I like you as a friend. Can we just be friends?
View attachment 1090187
Oh...of course. It's just that 'just friends' won't be in the sequel. View attachment 1090188
Is this what you want?
View attachment 1090189
It is a really good start, Judith! Your size is in the top tier in Summertown.
Please, let me know if you want me to continue.
I like the hair and overall the expression. Since she shouldn't be beautiful you centerd the point... but she is fat and your character is not. Another lack is the hairband. Plus from experience of a fellow render artist you shour add a smoth modifier to the T-Shirt to get rid of the line between boobs. And another map of the T-Shirt, because it's like a rag right now... should be able to see the needlework of the neck area

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I like the hair and overall the expression. Since she shouldn't be beautiful you centerd the point... but she is fat and your character is not. Another lack is the hairband. Plus from experience of a fellow render artist you shour add a smoth modifier to the T-Shirt to get rid of the line between boobs. And another map of the T-Shirt, because it's like a rag right now... should be able to see the needlework of the neck area
Thank you for the input. I was indeed struggling with the shirt and was not really happy with it myself. I also did not have a suitable hairband asset to put on her, do you have a suggestion? I put a lot of extra size in her hips and thighs. Do you think her waist should be thicker? I appreciate your perspective.

Reactions: Kevboy888

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for the input. I was indeed struggling with the shirt and was not really happy with it myself. I also did not have a suitable hairband asset to put on her, do you have a suggestion? I put a lot of extra size in her hips and thighs. Do you think her waist should be thicker? I appreciate your perspective.
It all looks perfectly fine, i often look at my images and notice imperfections or things i forgot to correct but then i remember this is just a janky fan art thread and i move on.

just make more women and more scenes and people will be happy anyway

Reactions: Jack Adams

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
For the airband I use a ring.. I made bigger and ancor it to the head, than I change it the shader to a gem like violet, you can do it in fabric if gem is not for you. Yeah you should make her defntily fat. Fat dosen't mean ugly... I mean look my render she is fat but dosen't look ugly

For the purpose of this explanation I use a bracelet.
bracialet-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Adams
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote