Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
does somebody knows where Hefelo's videos went if not on PH ? man need to see those NTR/sharing videos

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
do you have a ownmod? or you only did for fun thouse art? If you had your ow

do you have a mod? or you only do for fun? if you have a own mod I'm interested to play I love your fan art XD
nah idk how to code and stuff - if someone wants to make a mod tho feel free to use my fanarts - all of them are here

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
nah idk how to code and stuff - if someone wants to make a mod tho feel free to use my fanarts - all of them are here
Mucking around with ren'py is usually pretty easy. especially changing images, you can often just rename something and make sure the dimensions match but in a game that big with no knowledge of what scene starts where and what previous parts trigger them to show it would likely just crash.

There is a post on here somewhere of erik and missy at the beach, that is a scene that i coded because it was the quickest way to get that much text into a box, then i took screen shots and turned it into a gif. spend more than 20 mins on it, using the correct fonts and the ingame text box rather than default renp'y and you could trick people into thinking it was a mod without actually wading through a billion lines of code.

Reactions: Arthur Curry
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote