Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Tina, probably from when she takes off the blue underwear thing but maybe from her lifting her top but i think that came after
aight thanks

is there any NTR art with MC ?
you mean MC cheating on the girls? that is pretty much the normal game - if you mean girls with other guys - there is loads all over the thread - I've done a lot of NTR stuff here

Reactions: lles

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
aight thanks

you mean MC cheating on the girls? that is pretty much the normal game - if you mean girls with other guys - there is loads all over the thread - I've done a lot of NTR stuff here
i checked the file, it seems to have been Tina's naked body and then her panties reveal 2 body but i had to use the pregnant legs to cover the stockings.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I was going to use that new jenny outfit to have her go out and then have the mc read her diary where it vividly said she was slagging it up with a new boyfriend and then the mc went downstairs to see debbie who said she was out at Eriks. It didn't seem worth it because nothing was actually shown.

• Sad
Reactions: bosa43

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, someone had an image of the back head of either Rhonda, Annie or Lopez? It could be from a game fanart or a stream, i can't find noone. Tahnks, it is for a fanart.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I was going to use that new jenny outfit to have her go out and then have the mc read her diary where it vividly said she was slagging it up with a new boyfriend and then the mc went downstairs to see debbie who said she was out at Eriks. It didn't seem worth it because nothing was actually shown.
NOOO! Lol I liked the concept lol but everyone knows when they should and shouldn't do something.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
you mean MC cheating on the girls? that is pretty much the normal game - if you mean girls with other guys - there is loads all over the thread - I've done a lot of NTR stuff [URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/post-4862531' said:
here[/URL]
I love your Eve x Tyrone stuff! :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote