Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I really like jenny but, I don't like her treatment of MC, so if someone could make some art to make her romantic to mc or warm or even more submissive :giggle:

Reactions: Blastquicks
Aug 15, 2017
I really like jenny but, I don't like her treatment of MC, so if someone could make some art to make her romantic to mc or warm or even more submissive :giggle:
Honestly, it was her idea. Sort of, she wanted to more intense web cam shows like Bella Dolphin, or something.
I like this one, and wanna more :ROFLMAO: :love:
Honestly, I'm missing the old "Panties/Wet Panties" Route with Jenny when you have to buy more and more Toys for her to get more and more wet panties from her. I Love these sprites and I keep them till today^^

Reactions: bebo92

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
had an idea for a see through bikini but then I realized that can't work because its a different base so I took the boobs from shower scenes where they are squeezed and slapped them over the top in 5 mins. I might be able to make a better version that works without the jacket covering it but if its never posted it didn't work.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
had an idea for a see through bikini but then I realized that can't work because its a different base so I took the boobs from shower scenes where they are squeezed and slapped them over the top in 5 mins. I might be able to make a better version that works without the jacket covering it but if its never posted it didn't work.
man how do you come up with these they're really good

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
if someone could do me a big favor of posting a pic of odette without the tattoos, preferably this one I'd really appreciate it odette_body_b_wakeup_result.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote