Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I can bung that jacket on her, would probably be simple. maybe make it short sleeve or a cut off so Jenny's nude arms mainly work. could put it over the swimsuit tits or have them exposed but it'll be sometime tomorrow if I remember. I'll poke about for other outfits as well because jenny has a good body for lots of characters to use.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm very annoyed that the game still uses old art for Debbie's face. So please people use the new art in your fanarts. Thanks for listening.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Enjoyed the latest patch! Was hoping to get some new Debbie and Jenny Art from it but no new scene with them just yet, dang. All the kissing and hugging I thought for sure...

DANG. Soon I guess!!!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Who knows what's going on with the old art and its replacements. I thought for sure it would have been included to make up for the delay this time. Replacing image names and their positions while piss easy would also be incredibly boring after the first 5 so i know why he'd rather pay others to do it instead.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Who knows what's going on with the old art and its replacements. I thought for sure it would have been included to make up for the delay this time. Replacing image names and their positions while piss easy would also be incredibly boring after the first 5 so i know why he'd rather pay others to do it instead.
is it just me or does her head look rather small compared to the body?

Reactions: Patbaconking123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote