Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Hello amazing and wonderful Fanart editors and artists!

Could I make a humble request for an image of MC/Anon on the couch getting a blowjob from Debbie whilst he makes out with Jenny?

And, if any of you were feeling extra-generous, would you perhaps be able to do an image of Jenny giving the blowjob and Debbie doing the making out with MC/Anon?

Thank you very much in advance, and huge thanks for all the awesome artwork posted so far!!

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Hello amazing and wonderful Fanart editors and artists!

Could I make a humble request for an image of MC/Anon on the couch getting a blowjob from Debbie whilst he makes out with Jenny?

And, if any of you were feeling extra-generous, would you perhaps be able to do an image of Jenny giving the blowjob and Debbie doing the making out with MC/Anon?

Thank you very much in advance, and huge thanks for all the awesome artwork posted so far!!

Like this?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
MC: I have to say Mr. Rump; your daughter is really passionate about sucking my cock. Almoast as passionate as your wife for anal sex.
Iwanka: Sorry daddy, but he has a huge cock and you didn't let me go out and have fun, so... you totally deserve it.
Melonia: Tanhks for your money, honey, I will use it for pay a vacation on the Bahamas to my new man. Enjoy the jail.

8.jpg

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Whipped up some comimc panels, here's a preview. The story goes, MC goes to the warehouse office to reclaim his girls had a few words with the boss, Nadiya. Also, I haven't played any of the new content so I don't know if that's actually the plot, lol.

Oh, and I made a prone animated anal gif for Eve for those who aren't into the "alt version" but still want to see her get railed.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
I would also like a Jenny and Roxy scene, could be implemented during the Cheerleader scene. ;)
In principle, i would think it would be really good if there were more lesbian scenes.
Debbie x Diane/Jenny
Jenny x Roxxy/Eve
Iwanka x Meolnia
Roxxy x Becca x Missy
Mia x Hellen/Eve
Eve x Grace x Odette
Diane x Daisy

There is so much potential

pita riggs

Feb 14, 2019
I did. she still doesn't have that art in her new form. all she got added this time as far as i noticed was an "open" robe that's still covering her pretty completely and her sat down tied art and tied arms.
I saw open robes debbie on DC's stream but never in the game's story. Is it just an asset in the game files or did I miss open robe Debbie in the story somehow?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I saw open robes debbie on DC's stream but never in the game's story. Is it just an asset in the game files or did I miss open robe Debbie in the story somehow?
Not played through it myself. I always check the art and see if its about characters i prefer or not. that is was is what was added but there aren't arms opening it or it off the shoulders like the previous art had.

quickly did the new robe over Maria's tits that I had done before.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote