Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yopi’erre

Jul 7, 2021
I've always just used gimp which is free. get the art, put the different art on different layers, resize it with the scale tool depending on if you want Tina's size or Debbie's, cut out the bits you don't want with the eraser tool, and place them over each other so her head for example is behind the body but looks like it's connected. then if needed you can select around the exposed skin and change their tones with the hue chroma tool in the colors section.

It's not particularly tricky, the manual selection of area's is usually the only part that takes time. and if you need to blend the skin tones together I just use the smudge tool.
thank you

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
Always incredible job!! Mate you should make a subscribestar(or whatever is called) account and make profit bro ;)
I don't think people are willing to pay any money for it. Many people don't even use emotions (likes), although this also has a positive effect and motivates to create new scenes.
I understand that no matter how work is, it should be rewarded, and it would be great to get income from it, to strive to improve the content. But on the other hand I do not create content from scratch, but from ready parts of the game, which were drawn by other people. Of mine, there is only the idea and animation.

Valakasax

Jul 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you, it really is a difficult situation. True, you've created more content in the ~2 months you've been with us than Cookie has in several years, which is weird. And judging by the mood of the discord members, they are very unhappy with how slow the game updates are coming out. It would be cool if Cookie hired you and you did fan art so people wouldn't get bored while waiting for the next update :unsure:

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
I would say that DC has a really big problem, that is actually understandable - He creates scenes which have a lot of clishés in themselfs... And with that comes the problem - he's unable to create something new (poses, scenery, etc.). And then there is the pressure from our side - DC has a huge amount of income and that makes him to try his best to make Summertime Saga better and better... Sometimes it's a good thing, but in his current state it's something that actually gets in the way

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote