Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I would say that DC has a really big problem, that is actually understandable - He creates scenes which have a lot of clishés in themselfs... And with that comes the problem - he's unable to create something new (poses, scenery, etc.). And then there is the pressure from our side - DC has a huge amount of income and that makes him to try his best to make Summertime Saga better and better... Sometimes it's a good thing, but in his current state it's something that actually gets in the way
The game went odd a long time ago. Saving ugly faced women from the Russian mafia when the character hasn't even visited the pool with his classmates. He just kept expanding and expanding while rarely finishing things and what he had finished has utterly bizarre omissions like Roxxy not cock sucking despite her being introduced and showed off with a lollypop in her mouth constantly 5+ years ago. All these droughts could at least have been filled with art changes but he rolls that all into each update as well.

Cerdang

Dec 24, 2018
I don't think people are willing to pay any money for it. Many people don't even use emotions (likes), although this also has a positive effect and motivates to create new scenes.
I understand that no matter how work is, it should be rewarded, and it would be great to get income from it, to strive to improve the content. But on the other hand I do not create content from scratch, but from ready parts of the game, which were drawn by other people. Of mine, there is only the idea and animation.
Erik inseminate Debbie in MC room pls

• Angry
Reactions: BK186 and jestertlw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote