• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
i used RPA extractor for windows to extract the images .rpa file in the game folder .
you can easily find the tutorial on youtube
thanks bro. i extracted the images but some images are missing? Like naked bodies of certain characters. Do I have to find them on the internet since they don't actually have their own scenes on StS ?

Reactions: betengan15

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thanks bro. i extracted the images but some images are missing? Like naked bodies of certain characters. Do I have to find them on the internet since they don't actually have their own scenes on StS ?
It would help if you list the characters you aren't finding nude bodies of. Also, the game's cookie jar would most likely help solve your answer. If you haven't a fully unlocked cookie jar, there's the list of the scenes on the wiki.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
It would help if you list the characters you aren't finding nude bodies of. Also, the game's cookie jar would most likely help solve your answer. If you haven't a fully unlocked cookie jar, there's the list of the scenes on the wiki.
ah sorry, I'm missing most of the male characters. Tyrone, Chico, Erik etc.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ah sorry, I'm missing most of the male characters. Tyrone, Chico, Erik etc.
I think most male nudes you find here in this thread are manipulations of the MC's nude body. Erik would be a different case. There may be some from the optional scene with Mrs. Johnson-MC-Erik (I haven't played that in a long time). Otherwise, probably photoshopping clothes off.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
I think most male nudes you find here in this thread are manipulations of the MC's nude body. Erik would be a different case. There may be some from the optional scene with Mrs. Johnson-MC-Erik (I haven't played that in a long time). Otherwise, probably photoshopping clothes off.
thank you. I appreciate it. so where can I find manipulations of Tyrone or Chico? Do I find them in this forum or do I photoshop it myself?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thank you. I appreciate it. so where can I find manipulations of Tyrone or Chico? Do I find them in this forum or do I photoshop it myself?
Correct, the fan-art you see with them was most likely photoshopped/gimped/whatever by the artist on here. You could DM the artists in this thread to see if they will share with you their assets or crop them out of fan-art you find here or change color curves, balance, burn/dodge/grain, etc options in an image editor.

Reactions: bellaisdabest

betengan15

Dec 18, 2021
Yeah it happened to me too you just have to wait a couple of minutes before opening the folder i waited like 5-7 minutes

Reactions: bellaisdabest

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Correct, the fan-art you see with them was most likely photoshopped/gimped/whatever by the artist on here. You could DM the artists in this thread to see if they will share with you their assets or crop them out of fan-art you find here or change color curves, balance, burn/dodge/grain, etc options in an image editor.
thanks bro

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The only nude men I think are MC (both old and new versions) Erik (old version) and Tony (oddly no arms) a couple of others like Dexter have their cocks out for various reason but aren't nude.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
hey everyone , i started using GIMP 2 days ago so i'm kinda new to this here's something i just made , would love to hear your thoughts and get advice
Main advice : grab yourself some version of Photoshop, and then you'll get hundreds of thousands of tutorials on pretty much everything, and the industry standard. Gimp is certainly better than Microsoft Paint, but it's like Linux : not many people use it, so you won't get as many tutorials for it.

Regarding your stuff, it's not bad, and Photoshop won't make it magically better, but if you intend to play with pictures, better get the best tool. A thing you could improve : sharpness.

Reactions: betengan15

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey everyone , i started using GIMP 2 days ago so i'm kinda new to this here's something i just made , would love to hear your thoughts and get advice
Main advice : grab yourself some version of Photoshop, and then you'll get hundreds of thousands of tutorials on pretty much everything, and the industry standard. Gimp is certainly better than Microsoft Paint, but it's like Linux : not many people use it, so you won't get as many tutorials for it.
I've been doing graphic design for over 20 years and I have always used GIMP for quick (and repeatable) work, especially when I was freelancing and didn't have the gold to stay current with Adobe products ($20 per month for current version of Photoshop, $50+ per month for Adobe Creative Cloud, unless a student).

From my experience, I'd rather use the current version of GIMP than an old standalone version of Photoshop (one that didn't require internet connection on a semi-regular basis to check on registration).

Also, searching "GIMP tutorial" for videos online comes up with over 1 million results. There are a ton of great tutorials out there. It's open-source and there are a ton of scripts and tools available to download for use to specialize your experience to your workflow.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've been doing graphic design for over 20 years and I have always used GIMP for quick (and repeatable) work, especially when I was freelancing and didn't have the gold to stay current with Adobe products ($20 per month for current version of Photoshop, $50+ per month for Adobe Creative Cloud, unless a student).

From my experience, I'd rather use the current version of GIMP than an old standalone version of Photoshop (one that didn't require internet connection on a semi-regular basis to check on registration).

Also, searching "GIMP tutorial" for videos online comes up with over 1 million results. There are a ton of great tutorials out there. It's open-source and there are a ton of scripts and tools available to download for use to specialize your experience to your workflow.
I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll keep it short, but I think it's a bit like Mac and PC : it depends what you're used to. But I still think more people are used to Photoshop (since it's been around for longer). And since we're on a pirate forum, I can also say that the latest Photoshop can be free too. Of course you won't get some of the fancy AI stuff that requires computing on Adobe's servers, but everything else works. Anyway in this case we're talking about copy-pasting bits of drawings to make new drawings, so even a Photoshop from 2010 would be more than enough.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll keep it short, but I think it's a bit like Mac and PC : it depends what you're used to. But I still think more people are used to Photoshop (since it's been around for longer). And since we're on a pirate forum, I can also say that the latest Photoshop can be free too. Of course you won't get some of the fancy AI stuff that requires computing on Adobe's servers, but everything else works. Anyway in this case we're talking about copy-pasting bits of drawings to make new drawings, so even a Photoshop from 2010 would be more than enough.
it does sound like your argument is Mac v PC or iPhone v Android. thread was already hijacked from the unsolicited advice steering toward Photoshop. sure, Photoshop has been around longer. but GIMP is over 20 years old, itself. it's not some beta software. the artist may have never used Photoshop before, they weren't asked, and either way there is a learning curve. and, if by your statement that a version of Photoshop from 2010 is more than enough, then GIMP 2.10 is even better and is free without hassle. both are great tools, the end result is go with what works for you in your situation. YMMV.

Jan 28, 2018
When it comes to writing characters for fanfics, I love writing with Mia the most but I also like writing funny stories involving other characters. Here are some of my ideas:

1.) Mia cooks some nice bacon but everyone tries to copy her with not so great results.

2.) Debbie Forces Jenny to mow the lawn as part of paying rent.

3.) After winning a gameshow, Judith earns a pet Hippopotamus that soon causes chaos.

4.) Tired of being seen as a jerk, Annie asks MC and friends on how to be nicer.

5.) When Dexter’s fear of clowns gets in between him and Roxxy, MC volunteers as his shrink.

6.) As Principal Smith gets arrested, there is a power vacuum for her seat. Both teachers and students compete for it.

7.) The students try playing Getting Over It.

8.) Inspired by the unmade Steve Martin film The Bee, a spider (guest star Lucas the Spider) wanders into Jenny’s Room. The later tries to squish him on steam but every time she’s misses she breaks something like a lamp and mirror.

9.) MC and Mia are paired up in a parenting project and look after a robotic baby for a week.

10.) Fed up with being bullied, Erik finds a portal where Orcs from LOTR, Warhammer and Skyrim answer his call for help, arrive in Summerville and elect him as their leader.

11.) After Mia saves Jenny from choking on a cucumber, the latter Thanks Mia and wants to be like a big protective sister/bodyguard.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Have a great weekend.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Hello, I am currently working on a Tyrone x Maria comic. I am up to the 15th page but I cannot continue to the sex scenes due to me not having Tyrone's nude assets. Can someone please post the here or send them to me so I can finish the comic? It would be appreciated very much. thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote