Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chr1sjtown

Jul 29, 2020

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm starting to think I'm the only one that likes Eve with a pussy. All I ever see anymore is Futa versions
There is no futa Eve. The choices are: Eve who is a transwoman and Eve who is considered a biological woman.
I am not saying this to be mean or angry. However, there is a difference between the two (trans or futa) - even if f95 puts them both under the same genre tag.

Reactions: tikbana

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
There is no futa Eve. The choices are: Eve who is a transwoman and Eve who is considered a biological woman.
I am not saying this to be mean or angry. However, there is a difference between the two (trans or futa) - even if f95 puts them both under the same genre tag.
No.
These images are futa.

Reactions: Oxiton

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I'm starting to think I'm the only one that likes Eve with a pussy. All I ever see anymore is Futa versions
No, I'm with you. I prefer female Eve. Female pseudohermaphrodite Eve is interesting because it allows the player to explore the story possibility. However, my all time fav will always be busty Eve!

Now, for S&G's someone should do some female pseudohermaphrodite busty Eve.

Reactions: Compex and kiwimike

cutepen

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2021
I also prefer the pussy version tbh. And I actually like futa in general, but for Eve it somehow doesn't feel like a good fit.

Reactions: Compex

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Here's a challenge, if anyone is willing to dedicate the time:

Each of the female characters in place of Helen during the Final Sacrament scene. Now, I'm not talking just replacing heads onto Helen's body. I'm talking each female character's proper, in-game body replacing Helen's while MC does his "religious duty".

I know finding existing art that is in the correct position and correct proportion is not easy, if it even exists at all, for each character. Some female characters might need all new art for this challenge to be completed. That's why I totally get it if no one wants to take me up on this.

Reactions: Kevboy888

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm not a fan of futa/trans/etc but I respect those tastes, at the end of the day the forum is full of different people with different tastes and fetishes : )
I only have made a fanart as a gift for those who do like it, Eve is the only canon trans that exists in the game so it makes sense that he/she is the main target for trans/futa fanarts.

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
Here's a challenge, if anyone is willing to dedicate the time:

Each of the female characters in place of Helen during the Final Sacrament scene. Now, I'm not talking just replacing heads onto Helen's body. I'm talking each female character's proper, in-game body replacing Helen's while MC does his "religious duty".

I know finding existing art that is in the correct position and correct proportion is not easy, if it even exists at all, for each character. Some female characters might need all new art for this challenge to be completed. That's why I totally get it if no one wants to take me up on this.

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
She really isnt Eve was never a Trans the option to make her a Trans only came when her story was reworked and improved 2 years ago after her model changed was changed for the 3rd time and once again its a option same thing for Earth 2 Daisy in the game Savior.
But this is a fan art page thus people can make whatever they imagine even probably having some beast content doesnt mean what is made here is canon.

View attachment 1735314

You arent but its one of the reasons why I rarely give likes in this thread anymore considering the majority of it is NTR content and Futa on Male content people like what they like though I have no problem with people creating what they like so long as they know what is canon and what isnt.

Reactions: JoeKent
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote