Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
She really isnt Eve was never a Trans the option to make her a Trans only came when her story was reworked and improved 2 years ago after her model changed was changed for the 3rd time and once again its a option same thing for Earth 2 Daisy in the game Savior.
But this is a fan art page thus people can make whatever they imagine even probably having some beast content doesnt mean what is made here is canon.

View attachment 1735314

You arent but its one of the reasons why I rarely give likes in this thread anymore considering the majority of it is NTR content and Futa on Male content people like what they like though I have no problem with people creating what they like so long as they know what is canon and what isnt.
"have no problem with people creating what they like so long as they know what is canon" i aways tough the shemale version was canon ?! I mean "i have a little insignificant scar on my thigh .. oh god is so hideous i never showed it to no one and we dont talk about it even my sister hides it from everybody" that explanation is kind of a joke ! Lol ! stEVE , pretending to be a girl and hiding his dick from every one makes much more sence.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Maybe she was ment to be a girl but shes a tranny now. Im saying the "girl" vestion about her hiding her naked body is a bad. And the is no "canon" version since you can take bouth ways. And for me the dick chick story makes more sence. I dont really care much about that character. Its ment to apeal to the typical nurd virgins - shes hot , smart , loves to play video games and loves kinky sex, all rolled in to one, perfect girl sex fantasy queen but with a low self esteem so she can be easily approached. Unrealistic and borring.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm on vacation but I have some fanarts that I already done in my personal gdrive so I might upload a few before I come back and be able to do more, in the meantime I leave you one.

"Day Take care" of him
11.5.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

megabite123

May 31, 2017
I'm on vacation but I have some fanarts that I already done in my personal gdrive so I might upload a few before I come back and be able to do more, in the meantime I leave you one.

"Day Take care" of him
View attachment 1740514

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah, we definitely need more Annie & Lucy fanarts :love:

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Sarrainodu456

Jun 14, 2020
Wow Here there are So Many Talented artist making fabulous fanarts
Pls Make Debbie Gangbang by all male people in the Game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote