Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Not their first time stealing art without giving credit, either.
They've only posted on F95 just 3 times - twice with images, both posted without credit to the artist given.

We already have enough like-farmers on F95 who post everyone else's work without crediting the artist (in text, with link would be preferred) - or at least saying it's not theirs, but that they found it somewhere else.
Sadly, yes The comment has 1 month old but I just see it

i like the old one, but they're both good
Mia looks smaller so it might look weird :/ I lost the .PSD and I didn't want to make it again lol thanks for ur comment!! : D in a few days I will have more time and I will make a lot of fanarts, I hope you guys like them :)

PS: You guys can make suggestions on what to do if you wish, I will prioritize the ones that some users asked me for by private message but once done I could do the ones you suggest.
cheers

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I will start uploading the .PSD's like I did with this one (I have the .PSD's of most of the ones I have uploaded here but there is no point in uploading them since they are "old", I will upload only the new ones.) so you have the opportunity to edit them if you want or save just the background and this way you can modify the game by putting them inside the game., I'm starting to do it with my own fanarts and it doesn't look bad at all friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, I play with the naughty tribute mod, I recommend it

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I will start uploading the .PSD's like I did with this one (I have the .PSD's of most of the ones I have uploaded here but there is no point in uploading them since they are "old", I will upload only the new ones.) so you have the opportunity to edit them if you want or save just the background and this way you can modify the game by putting them inside the game., I'm starting to do it with my own fanarts and it doesn't look bad at all friends.

btw, I play with the naughty tribute mod, I recommend it
How do you install the naughty tribute mod and will it affect the gameplay or story of installed

Reactions: sapopp
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote