Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
My gifs never seem to turn out as well as other's.....but anyway, you get the gist View attachment 1765239 View attachment 1765239
That's easy to fix bro, instead of pasting layer by layer (I mean the same face+face, body+body, etc), put them all together and use ctrl+t to arrange them together too, this way you only have to use the eraser/loop/select object (or whatever you use) on the background -and having selected the layer to fix- and so there will be no small overlapping parts, then you go removing and putting the visualization of the layer until you fix them and they are not overlapped, also, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that you do not use the format .png format to open and paste the pic, if it had a transparent background it would be much easier to merge them with the background since they are literally separated to fit perfectly.
Captura.JPG
I mean, we can't compare the ease of merging layers with the transparent background.
*no .png (no transparent background)
no.gif
.PNG file (with transparent background)
si.gif

Also if you allow me to give you a small recommendation, when you put arms try cutting them in half, that way you can resize the layers and they will merge better...
mejor.gif
and you will be able to erase the protruding parts by moving them
Captura.JPG
I know you put a lot of effort in making fanarts (or so it seems), more when they are comic type, many times it doesn't seem like it but some of them take a lot of time, without going too far the day I said I was going to take a break from making fanarts, it was because it took me about 1 hour to make 1 fanart and I said: wow, that's a lot of time. The worst of all is that I haven't even uploaded it haha
I'm obviously not an expert but these are little tricks I know to make my life easier when making fanart.
Cheers bro

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's why I only made fan arts when the football was on. Lots are just 5 minute muck abouts but sometimes they take way longer than you'd think. Also I'd change ideas 10 times and 90% of the made content never gets shown.

for example doing the dress for Eve the other day I also messed about with the sat and leaning bodies of Odette. but I couldn't link it to the cock so stopped.

Last edited:

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
That's easy to fix bro, instead of pasting layer by layer (I mean the same face+face, body+body, etc), put them all together and use ctrl+t to arrange them together too, this way you only have to use the eraser/loop/select object (or whatever you use) on the background -and having selected the layer to fix- and so there will be no small overlapping parts, then you go removing and putting the visualization of the layer until you fix them and they are not overlapped, also, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that you do not use the format .png format to open and paste the pic, if it had a transparent background it would be much easier to merge them with the background since they are literally separated to fit perfectly.
View attachment 1765545
I mean, we can't compare the ease of merging layers with the transparent background.
View attachment 1765530
View attachment 1765531

Also if you allow me to give you a small recommendation, when you put arms try cutting them in half, that way you can resize the layers and they will merge better...
View attachment 1765529
View attachment 1765543
I know you put a lot of effort in making fanarts (or so it seems), more when they are comic type, many times it doesn't seem like it but some of them take a lot of time, without going too far the day I said I was going to take a break from making fanarts, it was because it took me about 1 hour to make 1 fanart and I said: wow, that's a lot of time. The worst of all is that I haven't even uploaded it haha
I'm obviously not an expert but these are little tricks I know to make my life easier when making fanart.
Cheers bro
Cheers to you. Not only do you put out good work, you help other improve their skills.

kiwimike

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 1765545
View attachment 1765530
View attachment 1765531

View attachment 1765529
View attachment 1765543
Cheers bro
Thanks for the advice.....i'll see if I can work that out and play with it for a bit. Much appreciated!

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
post all of them he said
Sure, enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PokeIssau

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

PokeIssau

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote