Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
How are these fan arts made? these looks just like the original ones..can anyone explain?
Very simple really, you only have to extract the assets of the game (for example with unren), convert them to PNG and then in an editing program such as Photoshop you can assemble them as if they were a figure.
2.gif 1.gif
Something like this:
Captura.PNG
It can be turned into something like this:
5.png

You can also improve the scenes with the improved designs that are in the game files but are not implemented yet, so you can convert this:

Original scene
4.gif
In this:
3.gif

Basically that's it, but of course, there are people who already do a job beyond simply edit assets but create them from scratch, in other words, own creations based on the characters of the game, there are a few around here, those personally are the ones I like because the others that are created with assets is something that I can do, drawing, on the other hand, I am not good at

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This doesn't explain how someone with no image editing experience would be able to do this.
It's not that hard, besides you have to start somewhere, for example me.
This was my first attempt at fanart the game:
1729211_1.png
as you can see there are a lot of errors but gradually they were improving
for example this was one of the last ones I uploaded:

14.jpg
I invite you to take a look at the gallery that is in my signature, you can see the fanarts that I have uploaded to the thread (they are in order of creation/upload), I have many more that I have never uploaded that are better and/or worse than the ones that are there, the important thing is to start, then you will see that you will improve with practice. There will be many fanarts that will take you 5 minutes and others that will take you more than 30 minutes as you will be creating them as you go along, just take that into consideration and don't despair if you intend to create fanarts : )

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Lol. awesome turnaround. of course I meant their cheerleader uniforms. awesome job reusing jenny's jersey asset though

KingXeno07

Jul 1, 2022
Very simple really, you only have to extract the assets of the game (for example with unren), convert them to PNG and then in an editing program such as Photoshop you can assemble them as if they were a figure.
View attachment 1973416 View attachment 1973417
Something like this:
View attachment 1973418
It can be turned into something like this:
View attachment 1973413

You can also improve the scenes with the improved designs that are in the game files but are not implemented yet, so you can convert this:

Original scene
View attachment 1973414
In this:
View attachment 1973415

Basically that's it, but of course, there are people who already do a job beyond simply edit assets but create them from scratch, in other words, own creations based on the characters of the game, there are a few around here, those personally are the ones I like because the others that are created with assets is something that I can do, drawing, on the other hand, I am not good at
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote