Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm guessing this is supposed to be Mrs. Smith? But the instructions to the AI weren't translated well? Still, good job!
Maybe, but there are no such instructions. The AI model imitates DC's style, but not perfectly, and he doesn't know the names of the characters.

Last edited:

nishikocat

May 21, 2022
As an artist I do start feeling a bit superfluous when I see all the great looking AI art :eek:

That said, is there an AI that can make cartoony backgrounds similar to SS? Would be happy for any suggestions.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have to agree. so far I'm not impressed by AI pics.
Are you unimpressed because the images aren't exactly identical to DC's work, or because the images suck in general?

The current model of SS is imperfect. I'm super happy that someone made it, but the model has to be mixed with an hentai model do produce anything good looking.

AI is just beginning, though. Everything about it will improve.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Are you unimpressed because the images aren't exactly identical to DC's work, or because the images suck in general?
Both. And I'm not just taking about DC's work.

When I look at a pic of a familiar character and wonder who it's suppose to be without reading the title, then I don't see the point.

Reactions: The_Driver

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Both. And I'm not just taking about DC's work.

When I look at a pic of a familiar character and wonder who it's suppose to be without reading the title, then I don't see the point.
It's not necessary that the people are that same characters as the game. Maybe they are just different people from the same universe.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote