Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Jenny: So why are you two looking through my clothes instead of buying new ones?
Roxxy: Apparently Late 2010's early 2020's throw back fashion is in vogue right now.
Jenny: Weren't we just rehashing what was being worn in the '90s?
Roxxy: And If I remember correctly, that was just a rehash of the '70s.
Rachel: Getting back on point, we're here because I went through all mom's clothes already and because of her stupid Genes, I can't fit into ANY of her stupid Jeans.

Roxxy and Jenny look at each other perplexed at that statement as Rachel stripped down to try out some of Jenny's old Jeans.

Jenny: Sorry Kiddo, that one is on our side.
Rachel: What you mean?
Roxxy: Rachel, I wasn't flat back there when I was your age, but I couldn't make my booty clap until after I had you and your brother.
Rachel: EW! Mom, don't say that.
Roxxy: Just one of those weird ways your body changes after pregnancy.
Jenny: Tell me about it. I didn't grow thighs until after having Jackie.

Rachel: So where did this dump truck come from then?
Jenny: Sweetie, you are a mini-me of your mother in many ways, but there are definitely aspect of you proving you are your father's daughter.
Roxxy: You have your Father's eyes, his cute little nose...
Jenny: And my Fat ass.

Rachel: So Dad's the reason I got this booty?
Jenny: It's a beautiful ass.
Roxxy: I would of killed to have an ass like that at your age.
Jenny: Come on girl, I know you practice with that thing. See if you can make your booty clap.

slightly embarrassed, she widens her stance as she starts twerking, creating a rhythmic clapping noise.

Jenny: THERE YOU GO GIRL! That's how you use your money makers.
Roxxy: Come on and shake what your Daddy Gave ya!

shake_what_your_daddy_gave_you.png

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Ever since Jenny moved out and Anon graduated Highschool, Debbie had been looking to downsize, after all, she didn't want to be living in a big home by herself. Meanwhile Anon was trying to make college work after he and Roxxy had Rachel, and were having another baby on the way. Online classes were the only way to go, but trying to find a affordable place to rent became impossible with all the real estate companies buying up and gentrifying the neighborhood into a bunch of Airbnb's.

Not wanting to see her son end up living in a trailer like Roxxy's mom, the compromise situation was that Debbie sold the house to Anon for less than market value, but as long as She can visit and stay when she liked. This turned out to be the best deal for Anon, as they got a roof over their head, a fixed mortgage payment, and weekly "Grandma visits". Though Even Anon has noticed that as his Mom is reaching older age she is becoming a bit more...handsy then usual.

View attachment 2409666
rochelle and ryan
Jenny: So why are you two looking through my clothes instead of buying new ones?
Roxxy: Apparently Late 2010's early 2020's throw back fashion is in vogue right now.
Rachel: Getting back on point, we're here because I went through all mom's clothes already and because of her stupid Genes, I can't fit into ANY of her stupid Jeans.

Roxxy and Jenny look at each other perplexed at that statement as Rachel stripped down to try out some of Jenny's old Jeans.

Roxxy: Rachel, I wasn't flat back there when I was your age, but I couldn't make my booty clap until after I had you and your brother.

Jenny: Sweetie, you are a mini-me of your mother in many ways, but there are definitely aspect of you proving you are your father's daughter.

Jenny: Come on girl, I know you practice with that thing. See if you can make your booty clap.

slightly embarrassed, she widens her stance as she starts twerking, creating a rhythmic clapping noise.

Roxxy: Come on and shake what you're Daddy Gave ya!

View attachment 2412576
Countdown till ryan and rachel get up to the same old stuff jenny and anon were at.

kaschey_lp

Feb 28, 2019

Roxxy: Come on and shake what you're Daddy Gave ya!

View attachment 2412576
Бро, ты крут! Твои истории к картинкам приятно и интересно переводить на русский!

May 8, 2021
Anon walks into Tony's, looking around at the old place he used to work at many years ago. The menu hanging on the wall declares that the name will soon be changing to "Tony and Son's Pizza", but it's still the same old shop he remembered.

Anon: Evening, Maria!
Maria: Hello Anon! I'm guessing you burned dinner again?
Anon: We mostly felt like having a pizza night....and maybe the Steaks did burn a little bit.

Tony comes out the Kitchen door, wiping the pizza sauce off his shirt.

Tony: HEY, ANON! I knew your order when I saw it! How's Roxxy? How's the Kids?

Tony goes to the shelf to grab the two Pizzas Anon ordered before looking into the Kitchen.

Tony: EH MICHAEL! WHERE ARE YOU?

Michael: I'M MAKING MORE PIZZA SAUCE

Tony: WELL COME OUT OF THERE AND SAY HI TO YOUR UNCLE ANON, AFTER ALL HE'S FAMILY!

The young man comes out still holding the pot.

Michael: I mean if you want me to stop making pizza sauce, that's fine, but I'm pretty sure Little Cesar's already has the cardboard with cheese market cornered, Pa.

Tony: Ah, look at this kid. Got his Mother's beauty and my wit!

Tony and Maria had always wanted a big family, but unfornatetly for Tony, it didn't seem to be in his cards. That's why when Anon came into their lives, he did change it for the better. Almost everyone in town knew that Michael wasn't Tony's biological child, and some people who knew Anon knew exactly who Michael's real father was. But Tony had treated Michael as his own blood, as Michael was the son he always wanted. The only person who didn't know that Tony wasn't Michael's biological father, was funny enough, Michael himself. But Anon would never want to take away that Bond from those two, so he was always happy only being the "family friend" anytime he went to Tony's. Plus, Michael knew how to make an excellent pizza sauce.

Tony_and_Son's_Pizzeria.png

May 8, 2021
Anon and Roxxy had found that after having kids, many couples face intimacy issues, as it's hard to keep it romantic in the bedroom when any of the kids can just randomly be outside the bedroom about to throw up. And there was a short period of time when the kids were really young where they would have dry spells. What they figured out was that they needed to be opportunists when it came to chores. The Kids were naturally repelled against voluntary chore work, getting as far away from the chore location possible. The Perfect opportunity for a spicy quicky.

Roxxy: OH GOD! Right There! Yes! YES!
Ryan: Hey Mom, is laundry done? I'm out of clean pants...OH GOD! I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT THIS MORNING!

Well it's not foolproof, but hey a little mental scaring builds character.
Making_Chores_fun (or how I scarred my son).png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote