Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
The term hater is such a useless word now considering its mostly used by people who know what they are doing is wrong like abusing a system to gain an advantage.
I dont hate you sweety frankly your just an annoyance there are far more influential people on this site that are on my list for negative thoughts.

I simply congratulated the new user for doing what your doing to not make the thread dead while shaking my head at the obvious bots who cheer you on and praise you for farming techniques.

I can do exactly what you do and gain just as much reactions here watch.

612201_40fps_GIF.gif 610407_24fps_GIF.gif 866928_28fps_GIF.gif
View attachment Jenny Pregnant.mp4
View attachment Jenny Time.mp4
View attachment Naruto Time.mp4

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 2840571
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you not know how to make replies correctly your spoiler tags dont mean anything.

You know that Im correct and you know that your actions drove away all the fan artist back in Winter that participated on this thread you probably were reported many times it but because it didnt break ToS due to this is a pirate site you were allowed to continue to do it.

Stop flinging insults and hiding them in spoilers it literal does nothing I make make alot of Grammar Mistakes but your logic and reasoning in why you think what you doing is ok is a massive mistake.

P.S pretty sure you were educated on the Jackerman thread that using that Thinking Emoji is cringe based on the context of the situation.

"Ridiculous to linger on a Site only to get upset about exactly what this thread is about, namely posting fanarts"

Yeah it totally means farm fan art pics that are not yours so you can get over 10k within a year of making a account thats totally what the thread was created for not for people fans of the game to make their own art to share it.

Oh well this site enjoys its problems nothing is going to change

1691641989452.png
1691641772150.png 1691641804890.png

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
Imagine if you put this kind of effort into making your own fanart. Or at least properly crediting the artists you're reposting all the time.
He desperately wanted to go to the top of my shit list considering Im such a nice person I was happy to oblige thus I PM the Staff that gave me my title and the staff explained to me that ShowYourOwnDaz is the thread where your required to only show your own work.
The Staff Also informed me that he has been he has eyes on him as he has been warned repeatedly not repeat the same posts in fan art threads to farm reactions.

Notice his Comment being gone above this comment

1691817121436.png

If anyone who lives rent free in someones head its I live in his head based that pic he "made" whatever the case I told The Staff Ill leave it alone now so this is my last post on this thread for a long while

P.S Stream calling me gay just because i was the only one apart from artists and vets on this thread calling out your bullshit doesnt help your situation

thank you qthanta for the kitty Mom and Daughter scene Thank you Hefelo for being a vet on this site on this thread

1691817684013.png
1691817520076.png 1691817738848.png
1691817537471.png
1691817500183.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote