Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Ahahah you clearly don't understand how AI works. Get educated. :ROFLMAO:
This is your unsubstantiated opinion. I started working with Stable Diffusion at the beta testing stage, when there was not a single AI generated picture on the web. And I know very well how a neural network works.
To understand what that post was about, just compare these AI drawings made at different times at the request of different users :

rbnwr.jpg

The girl in red is also has a problem with extra finger :

ddftryh.jpg

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I didn't know that ia-generated images were banned here, sorry...I'll delete my post.
Relax dude. If they were banned, they would have been removed long ago. Just learn how to finish your AI drawings to real quality using any graphics editor :)

Scarfdude

Feb 19, 2022
Relax dude. If they were banned, they would have been removed long ago. Just learn how to finish your AI drawings to real quality using any graphics editor :)
Twichman … no need to be rash to me okay, I‘m not an art critic. But the art may looks nice but I don’t know this AI stuff being happening as a bad things.

Last edited:

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I didn't know that ia-generated images were banned here, sorry...I'll delete my post.
I can't speak for others but I don't care if it is computer generated or not. My concern is calling it "AI" generated. Nobody has yet to develop an actual AI. These are just very complex, very swift programs. They are incapable of making decisions only following instructions. Remember: An AI chooses. A program obeys.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Twichman … no need to be rash to me okay, I‘m not an art critic. But the art may looks nice but I don’t know this AI stuff being happening as a bad things.
You also need to understand that I'm not against AI art. I am against the monotony and bad taste, which is now being churned out by the thousands with the help of AI and flooding the entire Internet with this garbage. By the way, this does not help the development of neural networks at all, and experts are now noting a slowdown in the speed of AI self-learning.

Reactions: JoeKent

Scarfdude

Feb 19, 2022
You also need to understand that I'm not against AI art. I am against the monotony and bad taste, which is now being churned out by the thousands with the help of AI and flooding the entire Internet with this garbage. By the way, this does not help the development of neural networks at all, and experts are now noting a slowdown in the speed of AI self-learning.
Understood you’re saying now and last one back at you…. Be careful not to poke the bear ( figure of the speech) when trying correct someone’s works if they using AI artwork. Just be careful Twichman

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent

vcxvcx

Jan 15, 2019
This is your unsubstantiated opinion. I started working with Stable Diffusion at the beta testing stage, when there was not a single AI generated picture on the web. And I know very well how a neural network works.
To understand what that post was about, just compare these AI drawings made at different times at the request of different users :

View attachment 2862303

The girl in red is also has a problem with extra finger :

View attachment 2862304
cool story bro

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote