Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 27, 2017
This thread has become sad to visit, almost nobody uploads their own fanarts anymore, it's full of repost and official wallpapers which are made by the original creator so it can't even be considered a fanart, it's like if I visit a thread about dogs and upload a picture of a duck. I guess that's the way it is, no need to complain anymore.
View attachment 2879613
I need to get a mouse. Makin fanarts with the laptop touchpad is a real chore.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Been making my way through this thread for the last little while and finally caught up. Too many posters to name, but wanted to thank the various people who kept summertime saga alive as something worth fapping too despite the dried up state of the actual game.
One thing I learned for my personal taste was how much a scene could be improved by simply swapping MC out and replacing him with Eve in an otherwise unchanged scene. There was a now deleted user who did that a few times and it was quite good for me.

I think my favourite scene in the actual game is the one where you are trapped in the locker with Roxxy and she starts grinding on your dick and cums right there, and there were even a couple fan arts (though less than I'd expect) that conjured that scene a bit. I suspect its an awkward scene to do the normal face/body swap type stuff that people do here though, because of the very unique pose.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote