Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Edit:

So, I made an SDXL lora. It's mostly trained on the high res wallpapers rather than the in-game images because they are high res and better quality. DC's style changed a bit in the last two-three years. The lines are quite a lot thicker, for example.

The problem I have is that there's not many wallpapers. Hopefully, with the release of the tech update, the in-game stuff will be higher res. DC said he draws everything in 4k, but I'm not sure he'll update the resolution.

With this initial lora, I can create training images myself, though. But that requires correcting images and that takes a lot of time. Joaka makes the most similar fanart, so maybe I could train on his images, but I don't have them and I don't know where to find.

Anon isn't part of the training set yet. If anyone want the lora I can publish it.

final1.png

final2.png

The boobs don't look great, but today I made an image to add to the training set in an attempt to improve. They are an edited version of Iwanka's boobs.

129.png

Last edited:

Archady

Apr 26, 2018
So, I made an SDXL lora. It's mostly trained on the high res wallpapers rather than the in-game images because they are high res and better quality. DC's style changed a bit in the last two-three years. The lines are quite a lot thicker, for example.

The problem I have is that there's not many wallpapers. Hopefully, with the release of the tech update, the in-game stuff will be higher res. DC said he draws everything in 4k, but I'm not sure he'll update the resolution.

With this initial lora, I can create training images myself, though. But that requires correcting images and that takes a lot of time. Joaka makes the most similar fanart, so maybe I could train on his images, but I don't have them and I don't know where to find.

Anon isn't part of the training set yet. If anyone want the lora I can publish it.

View attachment 3251201

View attachment 3251190

The boobs don't look great, but today I made an image to add to the training set in an attempt to improve. They are an edited version of Iwanka's boobs.

View attachment 3251200
Would be incredible if you could publish it, just gives the option for more flexible creation of content

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I made a new version of my model and published it. I'm not suse if I didn't make it worse though, I don't know what I'm doing.
Working pretty well for me. Every 10 or so images just shows up in non-STS style, but that's probably more about the weights I'm applying, and the ones that do look pretty good for the most part.

1705009537762.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote