Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tagggg

Jun 26, 2018
Edit:

So, I made an SDXL lora. It's mostly trained on the high res wallpapers rather than the in-game images because they are high res and better quality. DC's style changed a bit in the last two-three years. The lines are quite a lot thicker, for example.

The problem I have is that there's not many wallpapers. Hopefully, with the release of the tech update, the in-game stuff will be higher res. DC said he draws everything in 4k, but I'm not sure he'll update the resolution.

With this initial lora, I can create training images myself, though. But that requires correcting images and that takes a lot of time. Joaka makes the most similar fanart, so maybe I could train on his images, but I don't have them and I don't know where to find.

Anon isn't part of the training set yet. If anyone want the lora I can publish it.

The boobs don't look great, but today I made an image to add to the training set in an attempt to improve. They are an edited version of Iwanka's boobs.
Looks pretty fine for me. Good job mate. But SDXL for this type of art is to much IMHO. 700+ MB omg )).

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Looks pretty fine for me. Good job mate. But SDXL for this type of art is to much IMHO. 700+ MB omg )).
Well, there's a training setting that I increased that makes the Lora bigger. I don't know what I'm doing, but I wanted to make sure the file was big enough to be of the highest quality.

I could try reducing it, but I don't have many free training attempts. I train on civitai using the free buzz currency.

Reactions: Hefelo

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Well, there's a training setting that I increased that makes the Lora bigger. I don't know what I'm doing, but I wanted to make sure the file was big enough to be of the highest quality.

I could try reducing it, but I don't have many free training attempts. I train on civitai using the free buzz currency.
You are doing a great job. The hands are already looking better.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Try using a better model than the sdxl base, like juggernaut. Also, to trigger MC you can use "Anon the teenager" in the prompt.

Make the prompts simple. The model isn't trained on many words so the more complex the prompt is, the worse it might get.

Also, make sure to use "in the style of summertime saga" in the prompt. In the negative, use "three-quarter profile" and "white background"

Reactions: Hefelo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote