Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
what prompt did you use please? i used the civitai and followed the instructions posted on the forum but i didnt really get that summertime saga look? what did you do please, thank you
This is the outline of most prompts I use, try filling this out and then adjusting from there also make sure you're using the correct advanced settings like in the picture.

((Insert setting/Location/Time of day/background props here)),
1girl, insert color of eyes here, 1boy, offscreen male, (((Insert name of character and pose/sex position here))), size difference, high detail, close-up, upper body portrait, ((insert length/color/hairstyle here)), huge balls, huge penis, light-skinned male, ((Insert expression here)), insert size of breasts here, insert size of nipples here, insert size of areola here, (((Insert outfit/costume here)))
BREAK
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, source_cartoon, rating_explicit,
((Drawn in the style of summertime saga))

image_2024-03-09_212537818.png

jonorza

May 23, 2017
At the daily rate that people are using AI to make these pictures feeds to the idea that the creator should be using this and should speed up the development of the game. Some pictures are even better than the game has ever put out. Its been what over a year since the last update?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
At the daily rate that people are using AI to make these pictures feeds to the idea that the creator should be using this and should speed up the development of the game. Some pictures are even better than the game has ever put out. Its been what over a year since the last update?
I wouldn't say it's ready yet to be used in production, but in about 3-5 years we'll have infinite summertime saga, with stories and all, that will be better than the original game and will entirely be made by AI.

That is unless governments prevent progress, which is really probable. AIs that powerful are going to be existential threats.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSsummerG

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
I wouldn't say it's ready yet to be used in production, but in about 3-5 years we'll have infinite summertime saga, with stories and all, that will be better than the original game and will entirely be made by AI.

That is unless the government prevents progress, which is really probable. AIs that powerful are going to be existential threats.
I, for one, welcome our new machine overlords.

Reactions: BSsummerG

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Do you have a suggestion for prompts to make it look more like a scene CG and less like one of the sprites?
You mean that you get just a character and no background?

Put ((((over a white background)))) in the negative. Put sharp (((background))) or blurry (((background))) in your prompt. Describe what's in your background, where the characters are in the scene, what they are interacting with.

In the training set, many of the images are just the sprite over a white background, and it's specified as such in the caption.

Here's an example:

Caption: "Debbie from Summertime Saga over a white background. Painted digital art. Three-quarter profile. She's wearing sheer erotic lingerie. Hands on hips."

104.png

Note also that since a lot of the training images are in three-quarter profile, you should add (((three-quarter profile))) in the negative. This will give you more pose variations.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote