Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry for the newbie question but what AI software is used for the art? I’m looking into having a play around myself and seeing what I can output.

Reactions: BSsummerG

PastelOC

Nov 22, 2018
I played around with this LORA and ended up making a Summertime Saga OC I'm happy with. Been calling her Pastel for now. Here's some of the best of what I've made so far. Any interest for more of her? what do you want to see her do? Gimme ideas and I'll get them done if I also like them

(also changed my username to this because I haven't used the old username in years lol. Focusing on Pastel now)

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
I played around with this LORA and ended up making a Summertime Saga OC I'm happy with. Been calling her Pastel for now. Here's some of the best of what I've made so far. Any interest for more of her? what do you want to see her do? Gimme ideas and I'll get them done if I also like them

(also changed my username to this because I haven't used the old username in years lol. Focusing on Pastel now)
she looks great! hope to see more with her in the future

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Oh shit, I looked at your profile and it's such a small world lol. I actually started with prompts from your goth girl pic on civitai, then made changes to make Pastel. Thanks for laying the ground work lol. Mind if I pinch her for some girl on girl pics?
be my guest, my oc's name is victoria and im glad i could be of use lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: PastelOC
Apr 15, 2020
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote