Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caasa Nova

Nov 17, 2018
someone can post, the scenes and animations we've been waiting for so long ?, I'm out of my house now living with a lot of people and if I can go back to my house and have privacy on 12/5. Of course with the button that warns about spoilers, I am particularly immune, but respect those who do not like, if not allowed I will understand!

Binson

Sep 22, 2017
I love the nude painting session between the teacher, MC, Judith and Mia.
Is there any editors up for expanding on that situation before the Principal comes in?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Someone make a full scene so I can add it the fan scenes mod, I really wanna add more stuff! It could be a new scene, new character, new location, etc. As long as it looks good and has a decent amount of images I'll add it to the game.

I've updated the fan scenes mod to 0.18.2 but there's still no new scenes added to it since the last one with Eve, so make some cool stuff and send it to me guys! :c

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Someone make a full scene so I can add it the fan scenes mod, I really wanna add more stuff! It could be a new scene, new character, new location, etc. As long as it looks good and has a decent amount of images I'll add it to the game.

I've updated the fan scenes mod to 0.18.2 but there's still no new scenes added to it since the last one with Eve, so make some cool stuff and send it to me guys! :c
Jihef had made a very well made scene of Debbie walking in on Jenny and MC fucking in his bed, I'm pretty sure that people would want to see that, and Qthanta made a slight Debbie and Jenny threesome.

Except that they are in their old art forms, unless you have a preference...(Sorry for no pictures, I'm just a huge lazy ass)

Binson

Sep 22, 2017

You mean just pngs of every scene from that painting session, right?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You mean just pngs of every scene from that painting session, right?
No I wasn't referring to what you were talking about. I was just asking anyone here to make more full scenes in general.

Jihef had made a very well made scene of Debbie walking in on Jenny and MC fucking in his bed, I'm pretty sure that people would want to see that, and Qthanta made a slight Debbie and Jenny threesome.
The latest art Jihef made was good but I've already added multiple scenes with Jenny, so it'd be nice to add something different for a change lol. And what Qthanta made was only one image so it's not enough for a full scene.

Binson

Sep 22, 2017
No I wasn't referring to what you were talking about. I was just asking anyone here to make more full scenes in general.

The latest art Jihef made was good but I've already added multiple scenes with Jenny, so it'd be nice to add something different for a change lol. And what Qthanta made was only one image so it's not enough for a full scene.
Ah ok, would you consider doing a extension of that particular scene or it's not in your category?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote