• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Can you make 2 scenes. One in the shower the other in bed. Both scenes Debbie and Diane gives a double handjob and double blowjob to MC. It should end they both lick/kiss MC's glans while he cums.
i had difficulty with this one but I think its due to my prompt skills. Here’s what I was able to create that didn’t look like shit… Uploaded to the lora if anyone wants to improve on this scene… Having a third person that’s also a male in the scene wasn't working for me.

Apr 15, 2019
i had difficulty with this one but I think its due to my prompt skills. Here’s what I was able to create that didn’t look like shit… Uploaded to the lora if anyone wants to improve on this scene… Having a third person that’s also a male in the scene wasn't working for me.
That is a bummer you could not get MC to work. I was really hoping to see a threesome in bed and shower. Hoping you get it to work in the near future. Nice results nonetheless. Thanks accepting the request.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Take this with a MASSIVE heaping of salt.

Apparently today in his stream, Dc and whomever is working on the game, said he's working on releasing a build in the not too distant future, that will be more of a test of the tech update.

Again, this will NOT be the finished version of the over haul, but will be playable.
So it’s a tech tech update

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
That is a bummer you could not get MC to work. I was really hoping to see a threesome in bed and shower. Hoping you get it to work in the near future. Nice results nonetheless. Thanks accepting the request.
Will see what I can do for shower sex tomorrow. Debbie or Diane preferred?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote