Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Say, what kind of system are you using to generate??? are you using Civitai's web?? or you downloaded the stuff needed and created a local system (in you pc)

i did tried with a couple of local AI interfaces, but the quality was pretty bad
I only use civitai, if your generations aren't looking how you like try adjusting the CFG Scale/number of steps in the advanced settings

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Say, what kind of system are you using to generate??? are you using Civitai's web?? or you downloaded the stuff needed and created a local system (in you pc)

i did tried with a couple of local AI interfaces, but the quality was pretty bad
I produce mine locally with ComfyUI. My advice is to use PonyXL with the STS Lora for it, make sure the weights are at the right level and use the keywords, and don't use too high of a CFG.

Apr 15, 2019
its right beneath the aspect ratio, you have to click on advanced to display it, try setting the CFG to 4.5 and play around with the steps to see what you like
Ok i just tried those settings and drawing results seems way better. As far as the prompts it is a bit complicated i must say. Sometimes i have to change words around see if i can get better results with the characters.

Is there a way to accumulate buzz or i have to buy 100 every time?

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Ok i just tried those settings and drawing results seems way better. As far as the prompts it is a bit complicated i must say. Sometimes i have to change words around see if i can get better results with the characters.

Is there a way to accumulate buzz or i have to buy 100 every time?
click on your buzz dashboard and you can see all the ways to earn buzz for free, but the best free way is to use the referral system if you know anyone who might like to try making some art too

Apr 15, 2019
click on your buzz dashboard and you can see all the ways to earn buzz for free, but the best free way is to use the referral system if you know anyone who might like to try making some art too
Sadly i do not know anyone from that website. Unless you know some people on that website that would not mind allowing me to do the referral method you mentioned.

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
Seeing Debbie sipping her morning coffee with anons cum in it or eating cum glazed pancakes would be good.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote