• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Isn't AI amazing. While AI isn't yet ready to replace most laborers yet, we can certainly say that it has took over SS fanart. We are privileged to be at the forefront of AI use cases.

The future is so promising. I hope that within two years, we'll have something powerful enough to create a SS visual novel as good or better than the original stuff, including the coding of the game itself. This will mean infinite SS.

Last edited:

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Isn't AI amazing. While AI isn't yet ready to replace most laborers yet, we can certainly say that it has took over SS fanart. We are privileged to be at the forefront of AI use cases.

The future is so promising. I hope that within two years, we'll have something powerful enough to create a SS visual novel as good or better than the original stuff, including the coding of the game itself. This will mean infinite SS.
AI Wintertime Saga before the full tech update.

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017

Don't know... I love AI, i use it everyday to make fan art but.. I was happy when a good creator like Joaka or Jihef posted a nice fan art once in a while, it was a precious moment. Now there's so much, the actual game cannot compete with this abundance. Even the guy who spams reposts doesn't repost anymore lol.

That said, AI is an awesome tool and i really like to use it.

Frankieboy89

May 3, 2024
Anyone here know someone that has early access to the new tech update? I saw a video where it’s coming out by end of the month. I recently found this game and this community so eager to know what’s next.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote