Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Indeed. He was the GOAT.

He is not in active anymore? What happened?
Still around, guys! Thank's a lot, i'm glad you still like my old fan arts. I'd like to make fan art again but i guess times change...

I have to use the DarkCookie's CG to make fan art and as you know there no update since a long time so i don't really have inspiration no more. Also, nowadays AI is so powerful, you can made in 1sec what i can do in 1 hour. Maybe i'll make some after the next update.

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Wardonn What you did with Debbie is phenomenal, i'm starting to doubt that DarkCookie could do better.. I'm sure that the next update will not be better than what you've already done. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with Jenny.
Hi.
Just curious, but you have MISSY content?
She must be one of the hardest chars to work with, as is so rare to find.
Im visiting the olds pages in this thread, actually in Page 500 (!!), i am in the page 30 (Sep 2018), doing 2 pages each day, no stress, but very few things about her until that page 30, with the exception of an gangbang scene, that i posted here again yesterday.
Regards.

Eve (original work by DC)

Eve.png

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
That's what I'm trying to do. I like OG artwork. Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's just fast first attempts. It may be better later if I have more time. Now are there many requirements for other models and it takes up most of my time.
So much amazing Debbie milf content. keep up the amazing work. Love it!!!!

Cyanist2

Jan 23, 2023
That's what I'm trying to do. I like OG artwork. Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's just fast first attempts. It may be better later if I have more time. Now are there many requirements for other models and it takes up most of my time.
It already looks 1:1 to the OG artstyle, and I really appreciate the effort to make it look similar. I think you're succeeding tremendously already, you can only go up from here as you figure things out more. Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote