Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aharv

May 24, 2024
Can someone explain how I go about getting multiple STS girls in one scene. Whatever I prompt in the past just makes two girls who are both a mix of both characters. Thanks

Reactions: The Black Cat

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
"Bull rush" sounds like somekind of Softdrink label... like "Redbull" ... it suits you well... And yes, i am an Asian myself and i love Asian girls more than others... Anyway, like i said, you do what you like :3 i just sit here and be an enjoyer, look forward to see your Asian contents, If you want to go CRAZY and gen more images about Aqua the sea creture, Daisy cow girl, or hairy bigfoot girl... just go ahead and do it,i aint gonna complaint .
---
(Plz dont do it, big foot girl is disgusting, too much hair too much for my eyes)
hahaha don't worry im not touching that bigfoot chick :ROFLMAO:
I don't want to see a rug burned dick

• Haha

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Can someone explain how I go about getting multiple STS girls in one scene. Whatever I prompt in the past just makes two girls who are both a mix of both characters. Thanks
How I do it is get a scene that's basically posed how I want, and then going through and masking/inpainting each girl individually to make them look like that specific girl.

Or you can just do two characters that look like the same person anyways, like Debby and Diane.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote