Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BSsummerG

Oct 12, 2023
Ohoh... MISSY is on the tip ready to swallow and all, as i like...
Tonight i will have a party with this image ahahah.
Thank you.
Missy content goes always to a privileged folder on my computer.
Rare images with rare characters worth always more.
; D
I have a folder full of Missy write me and I will send you everything I have

• Wow
Reactions: The Black Cat
Jul 16, 2017
This thread has turned into an AI dump. It's a shame, now I don't want to come here anymore
You can always just leave without saying anything. I kind of agree, AI art can be generic, but at least most people put it behind spoiler tags so it's not clogging the page. And in the absence of any new elements from DC to work with, what do you expect? AI also lets people branch out into subject matter that the game wouldn't touch.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
You can always just leave without saying anything. I kind of agree, AI art can be generic, but at least most people put it behind spoiler tags so it's not clogging the page. And in the absence of any new elements from DC to work with, what do you expect? AI also lets people branch out into subject matter that the game wouldn't touch.
plus some of us ain't lazy with the prompts we use just look at the stuff i uploaded above those took a lot of retries and a lot of ugly failed renders.......

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
I want to know this too
Usually I’ve specified “2females” and then done something like “((Debbie from Summertime Saga)),((Diane from Summertime Saga))”

With the new lora models it should be a lot easier though, I haven’t tried with them honestly.

If you want to see the specifics of the prompts then check the main lora model engine and look at the bottom of the page to see the uploaded creations. If you select one and press remix then you can see the full prompt used to create it, including the sources.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote