Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
What file folder is it in?
Even though it's not in the cookie jar, can this scene be played and how?
You need to extract all the CGs, you should find a tutorial on f95.
It's impossible to play this scene, it's look like this in files:

anon_r (4).png

This “update” sure is baffling… Debbie feels very bare bones. At least Jenny has full content… although now incomplete apparently!
I want to say something about this update.

I see a lot of people complaining. I've been digging through game files for years and i know exactly how the files are set up. People don’t realize how much work has been done. It's HUGE, trust me. If someone wants to complain about the slowness, I can understand that, but the real problem is that he have to hire people to help him (especially since he certainly has enough money to hire).

Again there is no way to blame him for the amount of work he do.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
You need to extract all the CGs, you should find a tutorial on f95.
It's impossible to play this scene, it's look like this in files:

View attachment 3708614

I see a lot of people complaining. I've been digging through game files for years and i know exactly how the files are set up. People don’t realize how much work has been done. It's HUGE, trust me. If someone wants to complain about the slowness, I can understand that, but the real problem is that he have to hire people to help him (especially since he certainly has enough money to hire).

That’s very fair. I think with Debbie being one of my favourite characters I was expecting something different to what we have currently, mainly being a full art update or even pregnancy function with her. There’s probably a lot that us just as players aren’t seeing which is the main “meat” of this update. In a few months the upgraded playable state of the game will be completely different anyway so hopefully my feelings on the matter change…

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020

I see a lot of people complaining. I've been digging through game files for years and I know exactly how the files are set up. People don’t realize how much work has been done. It's HUGE, trust me. If someone wants to complain about the slowness, I can understand that, but the real problem is that he have to hire people to help him (especially since he certainly has enough money to hire).

I've looked through the art files and the relabel work that's been completed, and it's extensive. I don't know whether or not that's how it's supposed to be done, but the amount of folders just for a single character, plus all of the relabelling, looks exhausting to do.

The interesting part is that there are missing characters that don't have any of their new, nor their old art work, such as Aqua, Ms. Dewitt and Ms. Okita, but there is one new character not currently in the game, that at least has the base artwork complete.

Then there's the new animation of MC and Jenny which most have already seen.

The silver lining is that even though the update is only the first school day plus the two characters, the files for the majority of the game appear to already be there. I think that's one of the things people are forgetting, that the art for the content is already done. I would guess that most of it will be plugged back in and running soon enough.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Which girl would you take to the party?

View attachment 3708745

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MISSY, of course.

But if you like more teachers than fellow students, then you always have MS. BISSETTE to calm down your urges...

MS BISSETTE, the french kisser... I mean, the french teacher, by Joakadraws, posted yesterday on Rule 34.

0a47913fdb27480b816076fa2203e05e.jpeg

12588273c0e8cdeea725868f533dbd34.jpeg

Regards and AU REVOIR.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote