Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017

Someone needs to try this liveportrait thing on SS characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Black Cat

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
I'm not sure why my account got temporarily restricted. I was generating images just fine earlier, but when I tried combining keywords from one image with another, I kept getting errors saying there were prohibited keywords.

I checked multiple times, and everything seemed normal. I've been able to generate images before without issues. Even after deleting a few keywords, the errors persisted, and now my account has been restricted.

I just purchased a membership a few days ago too...

Hope everything goes smoothly and safely...

i22mage.png
image55.png

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not sure why my account got temporarily restricted. I was generating images just fine earlier, but when I tried combining keywords from one image with another, I kept getting errors saying there were prohibited keywords.

I checked multiple times, and everything seemed normal. I've been able to generate images before without issues. Even after deleting a few keywords, the errors persisted, and now my account has been restricted.

I just purchased a membership a few days ago too...

Hope everything goes smoothly and safely...

View attachment 3819704
What's your graphic card? You might be able to generate images locally. Other than that, I guess you'll have to talk to customer service.

Reactions: Amnesion

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
What's your graphic card? You might be able to generate images locally. Other than that, I guess you'll have to talk to customer service.
I haven't tried generating images locally myself. I have an RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, and I've already submitted a support ticket. Hopefully, everything will be okay...

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I haven't tried generating images locally myself. I have an RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, and I've already submitted a support ticket. Hopefully, everything will be okay...
Oh, you absolutely should generate your images locally. Civitai doesn't allow you to edit your images with img2img. Increasing your image's resolution and doing a generative pass over it with img2img gives you a much crisper result.

Look into installing forge or comfyui.

Reactions: Amnesion
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote