Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Really?
What about The Black Cat? He's posted a few pics on this page alone.
Yes, there is fan art made by traditional manners, so non AI. But most of non AI things i post, or repost here, from OTHER creators are from 2017 to 2021 mostly, from Rule 34, or other sites. Old pages when AI was not a thing.
Today more and more fan art are being made by AI.
JoakaDraws, Pink Pluto Art, Krabby and some of Dildorog works still are NON AI today, with some others more small creators who prefer non AI works.
But reality is reality, and more and more AI fanart are being made, and will not stop.

My opinion about of AI works and NON AI works is... If is good enough to FAP, is good to me, whatever if is AI or not.
I respect both ways, and if is a good work, im equally happy, and my dick too.
Also the people who prefer AI, have to respect the others opinions... As the same for those who like more NON AI.
Always respect the free opinions of others without going full agressive mode.
In the end, good fanart can be made by both manners, so why all the stress?
And again, repeating myself for the third time, you can always use the IGNORE button, to avoid see more posts from that X or Y accounts who post content you dont like.

Regards to all.

ROXXY, by JoakaDraws, posted on Rule 34 by Mango05.

87c98c8a5c5b9fbebc96719efc07e98a.jpeg

jaxonfox2

Aug 14, 2017
If the art is beautiful, it pleases me, and I imagine most people feel the same way. I don't care whether it was created by a human or an AI; what matters is that it's pleasing to the eye. The only downside to each is that AI struggles with creating hands, while humans struggle with ideas and time. However, I believe AI will be increasingly used to enhance human creativity and efficiency

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote